It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Microfish_1: AFAIK, GR has never scummed before?
Twice. NRA and SH.
Microfish_1: @Lifthrasil: does this game have a negative utility role?
As expected, I won't reply to that.
Thanks for the correction, @ZFR. I had forgotten about the first, and wasn't overly concerned about the latter because people keep seem to be telling each other that SH & mafia are two different birds and ought to be treated differently. I stand (sit?) corrected.

@Lifthrasil, thank you.
Is the deadline tomorrow? And highest wagon is 1?

This is nice.

I still think SPF is the best lynch, but if there isn't enough for his wagon, would be willing to vote:
AFP
Micro,
Pooka,
GR

in that order

Not willing:
zazaksloth
Cadaver
I guess it's about time we moved on from this unimaginably boring day. But let's not end it on a no-lynch, that would be even more boring.
I would be willing to vote either GR, or Cadaver (who I'm voting right now). Not willing to vote anyone else.
PookaMustard: ...
Are you the scum pair with SPF?
PookaMustard: ...
ZFR: Are you the scum pair with SPF?
Don't be ridiculous, my scumbuddy is obv-

Obviously no one, I'm not scum.

I think Lift moved the deadline to Thursday by the way.
ZFR: I still think SPF is the best lynch, but if there isn't enough for his wagon, would be willing to vote:
AFP
Well that's new (I think?) Why's that?
A_Future_Pilot: Well that's new (I think?) Why's that?
Not new. #665. As stated there: your vote on GR seemed opportunistic.

That... and there is something off about you. Your "I don't want to have conflict with anyone" demeanor. Could be your returning after a long break to GOG that's causing it, but I get the scummy feeling nonetheless.

There is one thing that speaks strongly in your favour: you can't be scum with SPF. I can see SPF voting his scumbuddy easily on D1, but there is no way a new player does what Geno did to his scumbuddy.
He's a new player. Gets drawn into scum. Find the whole thing overwhelming so he, RVS votes for his scumbuddy (I can see a new player overdoing the distncing this way), and then... changes it to a serious vote and ends the day with nothing else then leaves because of IRL issues??? Nope.
(... and as I'm writing this I'm getting a strong feeling of old deja vu. Did we have a game before where a newbie made a single voting post then leave and have to be subbed after D1 and I ended up clearing the sub based on same logic as above?)

Though of course there is the possibility you're both SKs.

But once SPK flips genuine honest-to-God non-SK Mafia, you're pretty much cleared.

(Also I don't like Pooka's #815. Maybe it moves him to top position after SPF. Maybe.)
ZFR: Also I don't like Pooka's #815.
Why?
ZFR: But once SPK flips genuine honest-to-God non-SK Mafia, you're pretty much cleared.
SirPrimalknight is the next evolution, but you need a Moon Stone.
I'm reading, but I gotta be honest, I don't know what I'm looking for

With two anti-town neutral lynches the first two days the wagons are meaningless

I'm trying just ISOs of the living players
ZFR: Also I don't like Pooka's #815.
PookaMustard: Why?
"let's not end it in no lynch" then you proceed to say you won't lynch anyone aside from Cadaver and GR.

Seriously? Those are the only two you think can be scum?
ZFR: would be willing to vote:
AFP
Micro,
Pooka,
GR
At this point my self esteem has been beaten down to the point where I'm suspicious anyone clearing me. I'd be willing to vote for any of those to avoid a no-lynch. Slightly prefer AFP or Micro as it seems stranger coming from them. It seems more 'normal' for GR to be clearing me like that and Pooka seems to have been doing some good stuff.

Genny making a 'serious' vote right at the beginning and then disappearing other than to come back and explain it was serious doesn't strike me as something a scum player would do, but it's pretty clear Genocide was either feeling overwhelmed or just didn't have a clue what they were doing. I don't want to hold it against AFP, but I also don't think I can clear him on that basis. I'm just going to treat it as if AFP's slot was simply absent on D1 and completely NAI.
SirPrimalform: Genny making a 'serious' vote right at the beginning and then disappearing other than to come back and explain it was serious doesn't strike me as something a scum player would do
I don't see why an overwhelmed or IRL-busy scum wouldn't do it. Just not to his scum-buddy.