It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout:
Thank you for the courage to pick up the banner in what was a particularly difficult moment for what has been for several years an important pillar for what's left of this community, for the thought and care put into the rules and organization, ensuring that it functioned even better than before, and for all of the effort and dedication put into maintaining it over these past 10.5 months.
And here's hoping that whoever you'll pass on the baton to will do at least as well.
This is kinda unexpected, thank you Lone_Scout for your dedication. You really are one of the respected member in this community.
Thank you Lone_Scout for managing this giveaway.
Lone_Scout:
Thanks for keeping the engines running and making the community a better place.
Post edited March 14, 2023 by ConsulCaesar
Lone_Scout: snip
Thank you very much for all the hard work on managing this giveaway. You did an excellent job and I don't think we could have asked for a better host.

I wish you all the best and whatever you need help with you can count on me.
Lone_Scout: Having managed this giveaway for a time has been a really pleasant experience, but I think the moment to retire and pass the torch to a new volunteer is near.
Thank you very much for a job well done and best of luck in your well-deserved "retirement", my friend. :)
Lone_Scout: Having managed this giveaway for a time has been a really pleasant experience, but I think the moment to retire and pass the torch to a new volunteer is near.
All the best Lone_Scout. Your work has been greatly appreciated. If BenKii wants to takeover, I'm happy to give him a vote of support.
high rated
Thank you to Lone_Scout for all your hard work in running the giveaway.
I also back BenKii if he wants to take over.
Thanks Lone, for all the time and work you've put into this :)
Godspeed, Lone_Scout. You've done a great job running the GA here, and it was truly appreciated by the GOG community.

I will also vouch for BenKii should he want the job.
Post edited March 14, 2023 by Braggadar
Thank you Lone_Scout for all the effort you have put into the giveaway. You did it great.
BenKii, you also have my support if you want to become the new host.
Lone_Scout, thank you very much.
Best of luck Lone_Scout. Thank you for all your hard work.
And I just asked in the discussion thread if there are already any volunteers to take over. :-)

BenKii has my vote as well.