It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: *** Looking for new management ***

Having managed this giveaway for a time has been a really pleasant experience, but I think the moment to retire and pass the torch to a new volunteer is near.
I'm really grateful for all your help and support, but there have been several times when unexpected RL events have tightened my schedule, and scratching the little time needed to manage this thread has not always been easy for me.
I expect to be quite busy again in one or two months, so I'd like to end this edition and have the monthly giveaway moved to a new thread before that happens.

Does it mean that this giveaway edition is over?
Don't panic! Not at all. The giveaway is still running and it will not stop for the moment. You can continue donating and requesting games as usual. I intend to keep it running until the very moment a new one starts.
All available keys, data and spreadsheets will be passed from this one to the next.
I'll be glad to help the new manager with anything.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone that has contributed to this thread. Every donation, contribution or suggestion has been really useful. And thanks for your understanding.
You're all the best!
Thanks for your hard work all these years and I hope you can find another manager
Thanks for all Lone_Scout, stay healthy and keep playing ! :-)
Lone_Scout: <3
Lone_Scout, thanks for all your devotion and great work for all of us :)
high rated
Lone_Scout: *** Looking for new management ***
Thanks Lone_Scout for your tireless effort running this giveaway. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to volunteer for the next edition of the CG. I'm sure it will be a lot of work but ever since the first CG I've had an interest in running one but never had the time. Now that I do have the time it would be a great honor to be the 6th CG host. :)
Thank you Lone_Scout for the hard work keeping this giveaway going. All the best.
Thank you very much Lone_Scout for working hard all these years and maintaining this event whose importance for GOG Community can't be exaggerated. I hope you'll find yourself a new thing that'll make your eyes light up with so much passion as The GOGmmunity Monthly Giveaway did.
Thank you Lone_Scout !
Thank you Lone-Scout.
Many thanks, Lone_Scout.
Thank you for all your efforts, Lone_Scout. :)
Thanks a lot for all the effort you put in managing the giveaway, Lone_Scout. I wish you all the best for the future.
Thanks Lone_Scout for your time and effort running the giveaway. ;)
I just want to say thank you Lone_Scout for all you've done on this community giveaway! I can only imagine all the work it takes to keep it going for everyone. May your future endeavors prove fruitful!
Thanks a lot Lone_Scout! o/