It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much to Lone_Scout for all your hard work in running the giveaway! :D
And BenKii has my vote too. :)
I'd like to ask for one of the remaining Alien Breed Trilogy and Biing keys for a friend of mine, please.

And BenKii is a good choice for managing this giveaway imho. Thank you Lone_Scout.
May I ask for Figment? I didn't get it during its giveaway, because I thought it was a platformer, but I saw a video in youtube and it isn't, and it's actually quite good!
BenKii: I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to volunteer for the next edition of the CG. I'm sure it will be a lot of work but ever since the first CG I've had an interest in running one but never had the time. Now that I do have the time it would be a great honor to be the 6th CG host. :)
Lone_Scout: You have my vote on this :)
Sounds great, I also vote for @BenKii!
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to ask for one of the remaining Alien Breed Trilogy and Biing keys for a friend of mine, please.

And BenKii is a good choice for managing this giveaway imho. Thank you Lone_Scout.
A...friend... *grumbles*
I'll send you one of the Biing keys right now. If no one else asks for the Alien Breed Trilogy key properly, I'll give it to you tomorrow.
CarChris: May I ask for Figment? I didn't get it during its giveaway, because I thought it was a platformer, but I saw a video in youtube and it isn't, and it's actually quite good!
Granted
Thank you so much Lone_Scout. God bless your generosity.
I'd like to provide a welcoming home to Styx: Shards of Darkness - that looks very interesting.

Thank you, Lone_Scout, for running this giveaway as diligently as you have, for so long. And for knowing when the time has come to pass on the torch.

I, too, support BenKii as successor, and wish him much wisdom and patience in the next iteration of this giveaway!
gogtrial34987: I'd like to provide a welcoming home to Styx: Shards of Darkness - that looks very interesting.

Thank you, Lone_Scout, for running this giveaway as diligently as you have, for so long. And for knowing when the time has come to pass on the torch.

I, too, support BenKii as successor, and wish him much wisdom and patience in the next iteration of this giveaway!
Granted
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you, and thanks to CarChris for the donation. I'm always on the lookout for new stealth games, and this looks very interesting indeed. Much appreciated!
Thank you Lone_Scout for managing this giveaway.
Hello Lone_Scout!

I want to express my gratitude and respect for managing this Community Giveaway over the time!
It demands a lot of dedication, time and effort. So, thank you!

And thank you BenKii, for volunteering to continue holding up that torch!

Kind regards,
foxgog
Hi Lone_Scout,
May I ask for Alien Breed Trilogy please?
Spring is coming :)
Thank you Lone_Scout for your honorable service to the GOG Community!!!!
Thank you Lone_Scout for carrying on the tradition for 1 year.
The work is indeed tedious and can easily interfere with irl responsibilities and burn you out.
Big paws pat on the back for lasting so long!
Seriously, most people do not make it past 3 months.
high rated
Thank you all for your blessing with me hosting the next Community Giveaway. I've been in contact with Lone_Scout and I'll be familiarizing myself with how he operates the giveaway in the coming days and weeks. I hope to be ready soon for the change over but till then please continue as usual with Lone_Scout's giveaway. :)