It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PeterPanPirate: I know this is a weird request:

I would love to give The Grid as a present to a friend on the 6th of next month on his Bday. but I'm as broke as a broken bottle. :( So my request is this game
Bump
trying one last time before promo ends so if anyone is feeling generous would love to have
(in order of most wanted)

1) arcanum: of steamworks and magick obscura

2) betrayal at krondor pack

3) dark reign+expansion
high rated
Garrett24601: A bump for Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura while its on promo and I have some spare Desura keys to give in return if you're interested.
Thanks in advance.
Check your PM and give an extra thanks to K_1269 for gifting a game to me :)
Garrett24601: A bump for Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura while its on promo and I have some spare Desura keys to give in return if you're interested.
Thanks in advance.
Celton88: Check your PM and give an extra thanks to K_1269 for gifting a game to me :)
Thank you Celton88! I shall enjoy this very much. :)
I would really like to get Conquest: Frontier Wars if anyone has an extra copy.
Would be bad (or rude) if I ask <span class="bold">Vampire: the Masquerade</span>? I won a physical copy in the forum from an amazing guy (and for that, I'm really thankful), but I'm afraid it got lost in the way (or somebody in the post office took it for him... well, I hope he have some fun, at least ;p)..
Post edited June 03, 2013 by Stooner
Conquest: Frontier Wars + I still would love any of the Krondor games please
Thx to Ian its only Conquest: Frontier Wars + Return to Krondor that's missing from my library now +1 to him seems too poor
Post edited June 03, 2013 by SirEyeball
Just stopping in to say a HUGE thank you to Ian and YellowAries - I am gonna be completely Zorkified soon ;-)

And another HUGE thank you to JMich for the excellent trade! BL2 peeps go get him to play with you ;-)

Now if I could just crank through 25 more pages of homework, I can PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!
https://secure.gog.com/gamecard/vampire_the_masquerade_redemption
Thanks in advance ;)
Keys for King's Bounty Platinum from 1C Groupee expire on June 4th..

If there are still keys out there, I would love to give it a good home..

Thank you!
Zork Anthology, would love to play again.
SirEyeball: Conquest: Frontier Wars + I still would love any of the Krondor games please
Thx to Ian its only Conquest: Frontier Wars + Return to Krondor that's missing from my library now +1 to him seems too poor
Backing this wish with a bump (best I can do!).
SirEyeball: Conquest: Frontier Wars + I still would love any of the Krondor games please
Sachys: Backing this wish with a bump (best I can do!).
you the man/ape thx
SirEyeball:
I am the end of humanity and the future of the world! ._.

*glug!
Post edited June 03, 2013 by Sachys
SirEyeball:
Sachys: I am the end of humanity and the future of the world! ._.

*glug!
Makes on dread the future and beckon it as well LOL