It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: I am not asking for anything, but if the stars align (TM) and things go right, I will contribute and make some wishes come true.

Pray to your cricket gods that my stars align ;)
tinyE: An American making a cricket reference? You should be ashamed of yourself.
:) I should be, but I'm not.
tinyE: An American making a cricket reference? You should be ashamed of yourself.
CymTyr: :) I should be, but I'm not.
Fair play and my hat is off to you. Good luck sir.
CymTyr: :) I should be, but I'm not.
tinyE: Fair play and my hat is off to you. Good luck sir.
Thanks, tinyE - I would gladly make 4-5 of these wishes come true, but my finances are tightly reigned until a deciding factor is, well... decided.
tinyE: Fair play and my hat is off to you. Good luck sir.
CymTyr: Thanks, tinyE - I would gladly make 4-5 of these wishes come true, but my finances are tightly reigned until a deciding factor is, well... decided.
If this July is anything like last July I will be able to play some Santa Clause myself, and I am VERY VERY VERY looking forward to it. However it's the start of blackfly season so the tourist are holding back and thus I'm in here groveling. I'm not proud. :P
CymTyr: Thanks, tinyE - I would gladly make 4-5 of these wishes come true, but my finances are tightly reigned until a deciding factor is, well... decided.
tinyE: If this July is anything like last July I will be able to play some Santa Clause myself, and I am VERY VERY VERY looking forward to it. However it's the start of blackfly season so the tourist are holding back and thus I'm in here groveling. I'm not proud. :P
Eh, happens to all of us at some point.
I would love any of the 2 Krondor games on sale this weekend if anyone feels generous;)
high rated
tinyE: I'd really love Zeus. I'm not proud. :D
tinyE: Someone needs to go buy a shit load of Zeus' and dump the codes in here. :P
tinyE: Zeus would be so nice but then so would a...well never mind that...there might be children here.
tinyE, I feel like you're trying to ask for something, I just can't tell what ;P

(check your PMs! :)
tinyE: Zeus would be so nice but then so would a...well never mind that...there might be children here.
Timelord1963: tinyE, I feel like you're trying to ask for something, I just can't tell what ;P

Was I too obvious? Thanks. :D
Timelord1963: tinyE, I feel like you're trying to ask for something, I just can't tell what ;P

tinyE: Was I too obvious? Thanks. :D
You're welcome! Gotta keep the Elder Gods placated ;)
Poor users in the Zeus forum...
Stooner: Poor users in the Zeus forum...
Hah, I didn't think of that! What have I done... ;D
My little wishlist from curret promo repost:

Interstate '82
Arcanum - since my cd don't work > >

And the game I want the most: Race Driver: Grid since it's 50% off this week ^^

Thx for reading.
Post edited June 02, 2013 by Trid
Bumping in hopes of Space Quest 1+2+3. Thanks!
One last request for any spares or whatnots of Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

I saw the manual for this game actually in my <10,000 population town at the Friends of the Library used book store. I wondered who in my town once had this gem! Usually the used games around here aren't RPGs.
If you buy me , I'll be your [url=http://www.gog.com/gamecard/pharaoh_cleopatra]Cleopatra... o_O

http://i.imgur.com/RKYFmoL.png
Post edited June 02, 2013 by Stooner