It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dudetterinazor: One last request for any spares or whatnots of Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

I saw the manual for this game actually in my <10,000 population town at the Friends of the Library used book store. I wondered who in my town once had this gem! Usually the used games around here aren't RPGs.
If you don't post ur impreshunz in the forum I'll eat your soul with cranberry sauce.
dudetterinazor: One last request for any spares or whatnots of Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

I saw the manual for this game actually in my <10,000 population town at the Friends of the Library used book store. I wondered who in my town once had this gem! Usually the used games around here aren't RPGs.
Starmaker: If you don't post ur impreshunz in the forum I'll eat your soul with cranberry sauce.
I'm not sure I go well with cranberry sauce but thanks :D
Starmaker: If you don't post ur impreshunz in the forum I'll eat your soul with cranberry sauce.
dudetterinazor: I'm not sure I go well with cranberry sauce but thanks :D
How about some fava beans and a nice chianti?
tinyE: How about some fava beans and a nice chianti?
That goes twice over for you, your gift is, after all, made by Impressions :P
Shortlist from the promo :

-The Zork Anthology
-Return to Krondor
Post edited June 03, 2013 by Licurg
Hoping for the on sale Quest for Glory 1-5, thanks in advance!
GRID would be awesome!
GRID Please!

Thanks In Advance!
Thanks Celton88!
Post edited June 03, 2013 by Garrett24601
Posting my wanted and still discounted games:

Grid
Zeus + Poseidon
Zork Nemesis

Many thanks!
Final bump for these while the promo is running

If anyone is feeling extra gifty this weekend, I wouldn't mind these from the promo

Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands - Thank you samlii
Post edited June 03, 2013 by Bigs
EDIT: Kindly gifted by samlii. Thanks a lot, mate! :)

I'd like to ask for Conquest: Frontier Wars, whilst in promo.

(I played it at the time and truly enjoyed the experience. I'd love to have the chance to replay it) :)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who wants to grant my wish. :)
Post edited June 03, 2013 by Thespian*
Posting my wishlist while the promo is still on air in hope for a kind soul to come with a few spare codes and I would also like to win by Conquest the Frontier Wars.
-Dark Reign + Expansion
-Zeus + Poseidon
-Pharaoh + Cleopatra
Thanks in advance!
wishlist bump
I once posted my wishlist in this thread months ago. However, it has been lost to time and I am not going to go back and look through 400+ pages to find it. So, I'm reposting my updated and edited wishlist. I hope to save this one for future references.

Planescape Torment
Arcanum
Fallout: Tatics
Syndicate
Arx Fatalis
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Last Express
Simon the Sorceror
Freespace 2
Temple of Elemental Evil
Vampire the masquerade - redemption
Gothic 3