It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: An American making a cricket reference? You should be ashamed of yourself.
CymTyr: :) I should be, but I'm not.
Fair play and my hat is off to you. Good luck sir.
CymTyr: :) I should be, but I'm not.
tinyE: Fair play and my hat is off to you. Good luck sir.
Thanks, tinyE - I would gladly make 4-5 of these wishes come true, but my finances are tightly reigned until a deciding factor is, well... decided.
tinyE: Fair play and my hat is off to you. Good luck sir.
CymTyr: Thanks, tinyE - I would gladly make 4-5 of these wishes come true, but my finances are tightly reigned until a deciding factor is, well... decided.
If this July is anything like last July I will be able to play some Santa Clause myself, and I am VERY VERY VERY looking forward to it. However it's the start of blackfly season so the tourist are holding back and thus I'm in here groveling. I'm not proud. :P
CymTyr: Thanks, tinyE - I would gladly make 4-5 of these wishes come true, but my finances are tightly reigned until a deciding factor is, well... decided.
tinyE: If this July is anything like last July I will be able to play some Santa Clause myself, and I am VERY VERY VERY looking forward to it. However it's the start of blackfly season so the tourist are holding back and thus I'm in here groveling. I'm not proud. :P
Eh, happens to all of us at some point.
I would love any of the 2 Krondor games on sale this weekend if anyone feels generous;)
high rated
tinyE: I'd really love Zeus. I'm not proud. :D
tinyE: Someone needs to go buy a shit load of Zeus' and dump the codes in here. :P
tinyE: Zeus would be so nice but then so would a...well never mind that...there might be children here.
tinyE, I feel like you're trying to ask for something, I just can't tell what ;P

(check your PMs! :)
tinyE: Zeus would be so nice but then so would a...well never mind that...there might be children here.
Timelord1963: tinyE, I feel like you're trying to ask for something, I just can't tell what ;P

Was I too obvious? Thanks. :D
Timelord1963: tinyE, I feel like you're trying to ask for something, I just can't tell what ;P

tinyE: Was I too obvious? Thanks. :D
You're welcome! Gotta keep the Elder Gods placated ;)
Poor users in the Zeus forum...
Stooner: Poor users in the Zeus forum...
Hah, I didn't think of that! What have I done... ;D
My little wishlist from curret promo repost:

Interstate '82
Arcanum - since my cd don't work > >

And the game I want the most: Race Driver: Grid since it's 50% off this week ^^

Thx for reading.
Post edited June 02, 2013 by Trid
Bumping in hopes of Space Quest 1+2+3. Thanks!
One last request for any spares or whatnots of Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

I saw the manual for this game actually in my <10,000 population town at the Friends of the Library used book store. I wondered who in my town once had this gem! Usually the used games around here aren't RPGs.
If you buy me , I'll be your [url=http://www.gog.com/gamecard/pharaoh_cleopatra]Cleopatra... o_O

http://i.imgur.com/RKYFmoL.png
Post edited June 02, 2013 by Stooner
dudetterinazor: One last request for any spares or whatnots of Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

I saw the manual for this game actually in my <10,000 population town at the Friends of the Library used book store. I wondered who in my town once had this gem! Usually the used games around here aren't RPGs.
If you don't post ur impreshunz in the forum I'll eat your soul with cranberry sauce.