It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just had a most passionate urge to post this here. That's it. :)
Hi everyone, can I ask for Zak McKracken, Loom or Tales of Monkey Island? Just one or the other, are currently part of the winter sale, I had planned to buy them for my Lucas Arts Collection, but I was forced to buy a new hard drive instead... That's all any help is appreciated. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you and your families!!!
Ardhium: I rarely visit forum and post something, so may I request you guys are doing well, healthy, and stay positive?

I wanted to request games from my wish list, but I still have many untouched games since years ago.
So, give it to someone else, okay?

~ Cheers
This is me, pretty much.

Stay healthy peeps.
The Evil Within Bundle is currently on sale. Would be cool if someone would...
I really want ion fury on gog. I played the pre-release demo of it. Just PM me. or not. it's cool.
low rated
Would anyone be kind and gift me The Immortal and Bloodwych? Both on sale for about 5 bucks :) I'd appreciate it!
low rated
hi if you have some extra wold anyone gif me pillars of eternity 2 deadfire? the normal edition is just 5 dollars i wold really apreciate it i just finished the fist game thanks to epic games free gasm but i live to play the sequel thanks xd
MelodiaRoja: hi if you have some extra wold anyone gif me pillars of eternity 2 deadfire? the normal edition is just 5 dollars i wold really apreciate it i just finished the fist game thanks to epic games free gasm but i live to play the sequel thanks xd
In GOG.com, gifting price is on their $US base price so anyone gifting you POE2 wil cost them $15.99.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by zlaywal
low rated
MelodiaRoja: hi if you have some extra wold anyone gif me pillars of eternity 2 deadfire? the normal edition is just 5 dollars i wold really apreciate it i just finished the fist game thanks to epic games free gasm but i live to play the sequel thanks xd
zlaywal: In GOG.com, gifting price is on their $US base price so anyone gifting you POE2 wil cost them $15.99.
oh dam that sucks .... well ima play it one day in the future thanks for the info man
If someone feel generous while we are on winter sale, i'd like a copy of Star Wars : Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy.

Happy Holidays to everyone :)
high rated
Drakon1590: - The Wolf Among Us
The only Telltale game I've completed.
spds100: Bioshock infinite
I'd like to revisit but lack the time.
JakobFel: Torment: Tides of Numenera
I'd like to play. One day.
Post edited December 26, 2020 by JackknifeJohnson
JackknifeJohnson: The only Telltale game I've completed.
I don't know how to express my gratitude, so I'll just write:
Thank you very much
high rated
Kelefane: Would anyone be kind and gift me The Immortal and Bloodwych? Both on sale for about 5 bucks :) I'd appreciate it!
Check your pm :)

Could only get you one, though.
Mugiwarah: If someone feel generous while we are on winter sale, i'd like a copy of Star Wars : Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy.

One of my favourites, enjoy :)
Post edited December 26, 2020 by bluethief
Kelefane: Would anyone be kind and gift me The Immortal and Bloodwych? Both on sale for about 5 bucks :) I'd appreciate it!
bluethief: Check your pm :)

Could only get you one, though.
Mugiwarah: If someone feel generous while we are on winter sale, i'd like a copy of Star Wars : Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy.

bluethief: One of my favourites, enjoy :)
Thank you, yes it's a great game with outcast, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
Post edited December 26, 2020 by Mugiwarah
JackknifeJohnson: The only Telltale game I've completed.
spds100: Bioshock infinite
JackknifeJohnson: I'd like to revisit but lack the time.
JakobFel: Torment: Tides of Numenera
JackknifeJohnson: I'd like to play. One day.
thank you very much JackknifeJohnson for bioshock infinite
I wish you all the best, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.