It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Entry removed, the sale has ended. Thank you for your time!!!! :)
Post edited May 24, 2021 by KetobaK
low rated
Hello.

I would like to buy all of the Prison Architect DLC's, and the entire The Escapists series while they are available at a discounted price, but unfortunately I can't afford everything. That's why I would like to ask if anyone would be good enough to help me with these purchases and could gift me at least one of the listed titles?

I'd also like to add that I'm primarily interested in the Prison Architect DLC's, with The Escapists series being of secondary importance to me. Below is a detailed list of the games and add-ons in question:

- Prison Architect DLC's:
- Going Green
- Island Bound
- Psych Ward: Warden's Edition
- Aficionado

- The Escapists series:
- The Escapists + all DLC's:
- Alcatraz
- Duct Tapes Are Forever
- Escape Team
- Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility
- The Escapists 2: Game of the Year Edition
- The Escapists: The Walking Dead

Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.
Post edited May 23, 2021 by Drakon1590
low rated
hi there gogoverse would anyone be able to gift me the assasins creed directors cut as its on sale atm thanks in advance
low rated
Edit: Nevermind
Post edited May 25, 2021 by The_Puppet94
low rated
deleted.
Post edited June 01, 2021 by arsalan12
low rated
erbello: I am not prepared for possible delisting of this one soon, so if you are generous, your incredible kindness will not be forgotten ;)
ggf162: Happy birthday you
Your generosity has been rewarded. Enjoy your new game from your wishlist :)
And thank you sooooo much once again :D
low rated
Post edited June 11, 2021 by Mugiwarah
low rated
I know that it's a major long shot but if anyone just so happens to have a spare key for Baldur's Gate 3, I'd really appreciate it. I'd absolutely love to play it but I'm hesitant to pay the full $60 while it's still in early access.
low rated
Sorry for a nub question, but was interesting in gifting a game to someone on the list, but I don't really see how to contact them to get their info. Is there a general way that I'm just missing completely? Or is there a way to know someone's info to gift it without needing a DM/PM?
low rated
geoffpaulw: Sorry for a nub question, but was interesting in gifting a game to someone on the list, but I don't really see how to contact them to get their info. Is there a general way that I'm just missing completely? Or is there a way to know someone's info to gift it without needing a DM/PM?
The only thing you need to gift a game, is the gift code. This means you can gift the game to "yourself" (to your own email address), and then send the code via chat.

To use chat, you'll need to change your own chat settings (click on your username in the header -> privacy & settings -> privacy) to allow "everyone" to contact you through chat (default setting is "friends only"). Then hover over their avatar and click "start conversation" to open chat and send the code to them.

If the intended recipient is also new, and haven't changed their chat settings, you can ping them in this thread to change their chat settings, or invite them to friends.

It's probably worth posting here publicly first to make certain no one else is gifting the game at the same time, and/or (if it's a much older request) contact the recipient through chat first to make certain they'd still like the game, and haven't acquired it in the meantime.
Post edited June 04, 2021 by gogtrial34987
low rated
What's a sale without a new post asking for games here?

Let me be the first! (I don't need any game for now though)
low rated
May I request Deus Ex Human Revolution? Currently very cheap in the summer sale. Thanks!
low rated
servobeupstry: May I request Deus Ex Human Revolution? Currently very cheap in the summer sale. Thanks!
Do you still want this game? If so, reply back to let me know.
(note: this isn't the original version of the game, and one review makes some claims that at one point that version might've had some form of telemetry/etc)
Post edited June 09, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: Do you still want this game? If so, reply back to let me know.
(note: this isn't the original version of the game, and one review makes some claims that at one point that version might've had some form of telemetry/etc)
Thanks for the offer and the telemetry info. After reading up on the issue , I'm withdrawing my request and un-wishlisting DXHR. Yikes.
Post edited June 10, 2021 by servobeupstry
low rated
servobeupstry: After reading up on the issue , I'm withdrawing my request and un-wishlisting DXHR. Yikes.
Yeah, I dunno if it's still in the GOG version or not. I mean i'm guessing one can block it if it is, but yeah.....