It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just want to play one game right now: Gothic 3. If anyone has an extra key or something, it would make me very happy. Thanks! :)
high rated
santig09: I just want to play one game right now: Gothic 3. If anyone has an extra key or something, it would make me very happy. Thanks! :)
pm sent. have fun ;)
I would appreciate it very much if someone could give me a key for Carmageddon 2 carpocalypse, Vampire the masquerade redemption(this one seems to be GOG-only) or Recettear an item shop's tale.
santig09: I just want to play one game right now: Gothic 3. If anyone has an extra key or something, it would make me very happy. Thanks! :)
mchack: pm sent. have fun ;)
Thank you so so much! You made my day (and month, considering the game). I'm going to download it right now. Happy gaming everybody! :D
I just want Arx Fatalis for Christmas. Anyone knows if this game has been on sale in the current Big Winter Sale?
I have SYSTEM SHOCK™ 2 code to give away from previous sale, but it expires on the 15th, so haste is needed. If anyone wants it - just PM me.
Edit:
And gone.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by spektroskopista
I just want to play apotheon, anyone can give me? this going to make happy my christmas ;)
If anyone could spare one, I'd really like to play:

Consortium: The Master Edition (hoped to get it in a mystery game drop, but failed)
The Last Express
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Incognita97
StormriderOfTheli: I just want Arx Fatalis for Christmas. Anyone knows if this game has been on sale in the current Big Winter Sale?
I have never seen it in any sale in the last couple of years.
Well, I have always been a huge fan of turn based strategy games, currently I'm having a blast with Underrail and NEO Scavenger, but I have always wanted to try out any work from Harebrained Schemes.

So while it is on sale if somebody could make it happen, then I'd would really appreciate to have a blast with Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut which is selling for $2.99 right now.

Thank you so much for reading, have a nice day guys.

Cheers!
high rated
Crsldmc: Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Check PM.
StormriderOfTheli: I just want Arx Fatalis for Christmas. Anyone knows if this game has been on sale in the current Big Winter Sale?
According to [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=arxfatalis]isthereanydeal[/url], this hasn't been on sale on GOG since Christmas three years ago. Steam, on the other hand...

Maybe someone should remind the publisher that the fans of DRM-free deserve some love too.
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Nudiustertian
Nudiustertian: Check PM.
Nudiustertian: According to [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=arxfatalis]isthereanydeal[/url], this hasn't been on sale on GOG since Christmas three years ago. Steam, on the other hand...

Maybe someone should remind the publisher that the fans of DRM-free deserve some love too.
Thank you mate! For the third time hehe! Redeemed!
Nudiustertian: C.
Hi Nudi! Did not realize you were on GOG too :)
seppelfred: I have never seen it in any sale in the last couple of years.
So sad :(
Nudiustertian: Check PM.
Nudiustertian: According to [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=arxfatalis]isthereanydeal[/url], this hasn't been on sale on GOG since Christmas three years ago. Steam, on the other hand...

Yeah! You're right. We need a lot of love, too :)
Post edited December 11, 2015 by StormriderOfTheli
trentonlf: Hi Nudi! Did not realize you were on GOG too :)
How did you find me? STOP STALKING ME!!!

Huh, I guess picking the same name as on Steam is kinda telling... :-)