It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So hey, i have an extra key from DragonSphere. I alredy owned it when it was for free so i ended up getting it as a gift for a friend, who was away and wouldn't be able to get the key from the deal. Turns out he owned it as well, so now i'm kinda stuck with this.

So, if anyone's interested, just reply to this post and i'll PM you the key.
Post edited January 06, 2016 by neomaniak
neomaniak: So hey, i have an extra key from DragonSphere. I alredy owned it when it was for free so i ended up getting it as a gift for a friend, who was away and wouldn't be able to get the key from the deal. Turns out he owned it as well, so now i'm kinda stuck with this.

If nobody wants it, you could always donate it here
neomaniak: So hey, i have an extra key from DragonSphere. I alredy owned it when it was for free so i ended up getting it as a gift for a friend, who was away and wouldn't be able to get the key from the deal. Turns out he owned it as well, so now i'm kinda stuck with this.

zeogold: If nobody wants it, you could always donate it here
Guess i'll do that then. Thanks for the heads up.
If anyone has Arno 1404 gold Edition, I'd gladly give it a good home.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by the_atm
I have one code for Divine Divinity that will expire on January 13, 2016, 1:59 PM GMT.

Anyone who would like to have that, PM me.
Well same here. also have one, also expires today. Just PM me.
Same. Have a copy of Divine Divinity. Expires soon! PM me.
Sadly my code for Divine Divinity expired unclaimed.
I would like to have F.E.A.R 2

I enjoyed playing the first game and want to try out the sequal.
I would like the D&D krynn series if anyone has it to complete my goldbox set, thank you all.
low rated
expired
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Painted_Doll
low rated
I would like to request a gift of Hyperdimension Neptunia, to get into the series and as a gift to my sister. Please. Thanks for your generosity in advance.
low rated
WingsOfRequiem: WIsh

If someone could gift me one of these that would be great and I would be really thankful <3

Divinity Original Sin EE
Morrowind GOTY
Icewind Dale Complete 1 or 2
Any Spell Force 2,but pref Dragon Storm

Giving these games a good home

Witcher 1 *GONE*
Witcher 2 *GONE*
Witcher 3 Heart of Stone *GONE*
Divinity 2 Developer Cut *GONE*
Darksiders 2 Deathnitive Edition *GONE*
Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 *GONE*
Risen *GONE*
Mass Effect 1 & 2 & 3(Delux) (Origin) *GONE*
Dead Space 2 (Origin) *GONE*

I hope the guys that took them will enjoy many happy gaming hours ^^

READ CAREFULLY : Some of you keep messaging me and telling me to take my codes from the people I gave them too in order to get the games I want. Im NOT EVER gonna do that!!! 1st of all its a scumbag move stealing back a gift you gave someone 2nd If you are that vile and want to me to steal so you can get a game you want you dont deserve that game or any other gifts in the first place
CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS WAS LEGIT ? (post a redeemed picture from library blurring the code)

WingsOfRequiem = possible scammer, fake giver

or better WingsOfRequiem to post his gifts menu
Post edited January 30, 2016 by ScammerAlert
WingsOfRequiem:
ScammerAlert: CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS WAS LEGIT ?
That's what your father asked when you were born.
low rated
ScammerAlert: CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS WAS LEGIT ?
tinyE: That's what your father asked when you were born.
SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE !