It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not entirely sure how this thing works, but let's try it out.

I will happily give:
Trove Skyfire Helm and Devilian Extra Life Humble Bundle Package
to anyone who requests it, just PM me.

As far as wants, I want nothing more than Gabriel Knight: 20th Anniversary Edition. It would just make my Christmas all that much brighter.

Edit: Everything now gone except for the Trion stuff.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by zeogold
zeogold: Not entirely sure how this thing works, but let's try it out.

I will happily give:
Divine Divinity (GOG)
Stealth Bastard Deluxe (Steam)
Eurofighter Typhoon (Steam)
Hyper Fighters (Steam)

As far as wants, I want nothing more than Gabriel Knight: 20th Anniversary Edition. It would just make my Christmas all that much brighter.
This is the gifting thread, not the trading one. If you're expecting to get anything in exchange for your 'happily give' list, then you're in the wrong place.

Otherwise don't mind me and happy gifting :)

I will happily give:
Divine Divinity (GOG)
Hyper Fighters (Steam)

popperik: This is the gifting thread, not the trading one. If you're expecting to get anything in exchange for your 'happily give' list, then you're in the wrong place.

I'm not expecting anything in exchange at all. I'm just saying Gabriel Knight would be nice, but I'll gladly fork over the others without so much as even a "Thank you".
popperik: This is the gifting thread, not the trading one. If you're expecting to get anything in exchange for your 'happily give' list, then you're in the wrong place.

zeogold: I'm not expecting anything in exchange at all. I'm just saying Gabriel Knight would be nice, but I'll gladly fork over the others without so much as even a "Thank you".
Don't want anything,but a generous gesture.
high rated

I will happily give:
Divine Divinity (GOG)
Hyper Fighters (Steam)

A heads up - this is the gifting thread for exclusively GOG titles, the thread for non-GOG titles is here.

I will happily give:
Divine Divinity (GOG)
Hyper Fighters (Steam)

HypersomniacLive: A heads up - this is the gifting thread for exclusively GOG titles, the thread for non-GOG titles is here.
My bad. I'll just head on over there before I get the idiot stick.
Could someone buy me Prince of Persia Warrior Within before the promo ends? I'll pay back via PayPal in a day or two. I would buy it myself but I have nothing on PayPal and transfering $ will take longer than the promo :/
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Arthandas
I would greatly appreciate any of these games:
Any of the Anno games
Any of the Settlers games

Thanks for reading but also consider the other requests.
Anyone want Divine Divinity, got a code to gift out to the first person top message me. Mind you, everyone has probably got this already.
moved
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Gunther1987
All I want right now is Banished
RayvenUK: Anyone want Divine Divinity, got a code to gift out to the first person top message me. Mind you, everyone has probably got this already.
May I have Divine Divinity if it is still able?
WIsh

If someone could gift me one of these that would be great and I would be really thankful <3

Divinity Original Sin EE
Morrowind GOTY
Icewind Dale Complete 1 or 2
Any Spell Force 2,but pref Dragon Storm

Giving these games a good home

Witcher 1 *GONE*
Witcher 2 *GONE*
Witcher 3 Heart of Stone *GONE*
Divinity 2 Developer Cut *GONE*
Darksiders 2 Deathnitive Edition *GONE*
Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 *GONE*
Risen *GONE*
Mass Effect 1 & 2 & 3(Delux) (Origin) *GONE*
Dead Space 2 (Origin) *GONE*

I hope the guys that took them will enjoy many happy gaming hours ^^

READ CAREFULLY : Some of you keep messaging me and telling me to take my codes from the people I gave them too in order to get the games I want. Im NOT EVER gonna do that!!! 1st of all its a scumbag move stealing back a gift you gave someone 2nd If you are that vile and want to me to steal so you can get a game you want you dont deserve that game or any other gifts in the first place
Post edited December 10, 2015 by WingsOfRequiem
If you want to free yourself from useless game that take you only place in your library send me a PM,I will gladly be your trash can XD
Just posting to give a big thanks to everyone who gives games , thanks dudes ;)