It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
zeogold: I can only assume he's talking about Steam.
Plowsters: Steam or any site based in the U.S.
Either way, unless you want it for free, you're in the wrong thread. This is the gifting thread. Here's the trading thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Plowsters: Steam or any site based in the U.S.
zeogold: Either way, unless you want it for free, you're in the wrong thread. This is the gifting thread. Here's the trading thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
I wouldn't mind getting it for free, just know that I am extremely grateful

EDIT: I got the steam version to work I am no longer in need of this game from gog.com
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Plowsters
Dear Gogers, i dun like to request for games here unless u count me entering for GAs but i hv a last min request: I wld appreciate if some1 can get me the Farewell Duke bundle which is going @ 90% off but it's expiring in a couple of hrs. As i'm hving some problems using my card & i forgot my Paypal password which is tied to my old no i'm not able to reset it now. The total cost is US$2.36 so if any1 is able 2 help me i wld really appreciate it. Thks.

P.S: This is my 1st time requesting for a game/bundle here that is not given out for free so i hope it's not too much to ask for. Thks again. :)

Edit: Managed 2 get the bundled games in time myself by using another card, phew! :D
Post edited December 31, 2015 by tomyam80
O_o wtf edited because forums did something weird to me and posted in incorrect thread. I wish these had delete post option really.
Post edited January 01, 2016 by HenitoKisou
HenitoKisou: O_o wtf edited because forums did something weird to me and posted in incorrect thread. I wish these had delete post option really.
Somebody should give him a game just for that alone.
Well... I've been trying to trade them in the trading thread but doesn't look like anyone is interested so I though I'd try asking here for any of my top 3 games right now before the Steam sale ends in about 4 hours. Was hoping for Christmas moola to buy them myself but got clothes instead...

Transformers: Devastation(Steam)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (Steam)
Wave of Darkness (Steam)
JunglePredator: Well... I've been trying to trade them in the trading thread but doesn't look like anyone is interested so I though I'd try asking here for any of my top 3 games right now before the Steam sale ends in about 4 hours. Was hoping for Christmas moola to buy them myself but got clothes instead...

Transformers: Devastation(Steam)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (Steam)
Wave of Darkness (Steam)
wrong thread

try here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread

and don't complain about getting clothes unless they don't fit, were made by children or slaves, or you prefer to make your own from scratch and told the gifter so previously.
drealmer7: and don't complain about getting clothes unless they don't fit, were made by children or slaves, or you prefer to make your own from scratch and told the gifter so previously.
It could be a really ugly tie, though. Are you saying we can't complain about ties anymore? What kind of pret-a-porter despotism is going on here? :-)
drealmer7: and don't complain about getting clothes unless they don't fit, were made by children or slaves, or you prefer to make your own from scratch and told the gifter so previously.
Nudiustertian: It could be a really ugly tie, though. Are you saying we can't complain about ties anymore? What kind of pret-a-porter despotism is going on here? :-)
I don't consider ties clothes, I guess. They're a vanity item/ornamental non-functional type of thing.

I wore a tie once, when I was 4 at my uncle's wedding. I've never worn a tie otherwise.
drealmer7: I don't consider ties clothes, I guess. They're a vanity item/ornamental non-functional type of thing.
evidently, you have never dealt with shiny suited race-goers high on thier own egos... and whatever they last put up their nose! O____o
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Sachys
drealmer7: I don't consider ties clothes, I guess. They're a vanity item/ornamental non-functional type of thing.
Sachys: evidently, you have never dealt with shiny suited race-goers high on thier own egos... and whatever they last put up their nose! O____o
okay so it makes a handy bib for the droolers, I'll admit that...and a snotrag for the boogers, yes, very functional, my mistake!
Post edited January 04, 2016 by drealmer7
Sachys: evidently, you have never dealt with shiny suited race-goers high on thier own egos... and whatever they last put up their nose! O____o
drealmer7: okay so it makes a handy bib for the droolers, I'll admit that...and a snotrag for the boogers, yes, very functional, my mistake!
and a lead for when the doorman has to take them outside for some home dentistry.
I had to wear a tie to school every fucking day for eight fucking years.

I hate ties.
tinyE: I had to wear a tie to school every fucking day for eight fucking years.

I hate ties.
*burns an imaginary tie for tinyE*

TAKE THAT FECKER!

*stomp stomp stomps it**whizzzzzz*
tinyE: I had to wear a tie to school every fucking day for eight fucking years.

I hate ties.
I had to wear them for work.

My half-Windsor is excellent.