It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of any of the following:

Risk of Rain (while it's on sale)
The Ballads of Reemus
Depths of Peril

Please and thank you in advance, and as always I hope everyone is having a safe and happy week/weekend. If you aren't, I hope things will turn out better soon. :) Take care everyone.
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition, if someone is particulary gifty, would be awesome!

Thanks in any case! :)
I heard great thing about the STALKER franchise. Sadly i don't have much money on this time of the year, so can anyone give me a helping hand, please? No problem if you guys can't, maybe i'll be able buy all 3 games at some point. Not so soon tho.
Never did get to play the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series before.

Anyone want to make it happen?
If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd really appreciate Earth 2140 that's 2 bucks on sale right now

As always, I guarantee that I will play through the game

Thanks!
Today is my birthday! I have become 30 years old. :)
If you're feeling generous and want to make me happy, please consider my wishlist below:
- Gothic 2
- Empire Earth 2
- Rune Classic
- Any Stalker game (Though Call of Pripyat would be more interesting)

As always, thanks for watching! ;)
I know I'm possibly the only person in the world who wants it but if someone is feeling super nice I would love to get my hands on MOO3. I actually played it when it first came out but by cds vanished long ago. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out.
I'd be appreciated if someone gifts me Stalkers. It's one of few games, that I can play with russian, native for me language.
i would appreciate if somebody gfted me a earth 2140 or 2150 or 2160, or two worlds
I am hoping someone has an extra code for one of the King's Quest series. I'd like to get either the 1-3 (on sale now) or the 4-6 series to relive a little piece of the golden age of gaming.

Thank you for considering!
koldar308: I am hoping someone has an extra code for one of the King's Quest series. I'd like to get either the 1-3 (on sale now) or the 4-6 series to relive a little piece of the golden age of gaming.

Thank you for considering!
Please consider to try those:

http://www.agdinteractive.com/games/games.html

Why' Because they are much better then the original version.

They include a plot, a lot of fixes, side-quest and better graphic. If you've never tried those games, this is the way to do it.
hey guys new here. thought i would give the gifting thread a try. ^^

my wish list is

Ultima 7 The Complete Edition
Gothic 2 gold Edition
never winter nights diamond edition

thank you. i hope to become active with gog. its good there is a site that sells old school games.
Post edited February 11, 2014 by duyb777
Red Faction or Red Faction 2 would be VERY appreciated ! Thanks for reading :-)
high rated
benderz: Red Faction or Red Faction 2 would be VERY appreciated ! Thanks for reading :-)
Please check PM, and accept my apology for deciding to read the word "or" as "and."

Edit: To clarify.
Post edited February 11, 2014 by Dischord
if someone could get me

POSTAL: CLASSIC AND UNCUT
or
POSTAL 2 COMPLETE

i would be happy