It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I missed the DK2 sale and now im stuck with the DK from EA on the phone. If anyone has a spare code it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Post edited March 01, 2014 by GhostofBigBoss
removed
Post edited March 15, 2014 by ne_zavarj
high rated
truhlik77: I would like humbly ask if anyone is generous and has spare code for Broken Sword 1 ?

EDOT: // Shame o me - again I'm little drunk and bothering here. :(
Don't take me seriously, please :)
I hope you were serious, otherwise you will have Broken Sword Directors Cut + original game to give away.

Please check PM.
rong44: I would love to try Little Big Adventure 1 or 2. But if thats too much to ask for I would always take Age of Wonders 3 :p. Thank you :)
Please check PM.
Post edited March 01, 2014 by Dischord
high rated
park_84: Does anyone have a spare code for Broken Sword 2 or 3? Thanks!
Please check PM.
Does anyone have Little big adventure 1 or 2? I have played one of them as a kid but can`t recall which one. Thanks in advance !!
litildivil: Does anyone have Little big adventure 1 or 2? I have played one of them as a kid but can`t recall which one. Thanks in advance !!
I know someone who does, but this does you no good whatsoever.

Please check PM; now I know two :-)
truhlik77: I would like humbly ask if anyone is generous and has spare code for Broken Sword 1 ?

EDOT: // Shame o me - again I'm little drunk and bothering here. :(
Don't take me seriously, please :)
Dischord: I hope you were serious, otherwise you will have Broken Sword Directors Cut + original game to give away.

Please check PM.
rong44: I would love to try Little Big Adventure 1 or 2. But if thats too much to ask for I would always take Age of Wonders 3 :p. Thank you :)
Dischord: Please check PM.
Thank you so much Dischord. Your generosity is a blessing :)
litildivil: Does anyone have Little big adventure 1 or 2? I have played one of them as a kid but can`t recall which one. Thanks in advance !!
Dischord: I know someone who does, but this does you no good whatsoever.

Please check PM; now I know two :-)
Thanks a bunch!!! +rep for you sir!
Is Dracula 4 Shadow of the Dragon any good? I'm considering getting it but the reviews for it seem to mixed.
rong44: Thank you so much Dischord. Your generosity is a blessing :)
It isn't me, I learned this from others who came before me :-)
rong44: Thank you so much Dischord. Your generosity is a blessing :)
Dischord: It isn't me, I learned this from others who came before me :-)
Funny you should mention that because you were one of the first people (if not the first) to gift me a game. Now I'm trying my best to do my part. Pretty damn big shoes to fill though :)
rong44: Funny you should mention that because you were one of the first people (if not the first) to gift me a game. Now I'm trying my best to do my part. Pretty damn big shoes to fill though :)
It's fun to do too :-)
rong44: Funny you should mention that because you were one of the first people (if not the first) to gift me a game. Now I'm trying my best to do my part. Pretty damn big shoes to fill though :)
Dischord: It's fun to do too :-)
I agree :)
Dischord: It's fun to do too :-)
rong44: I agree :)
Gog is a good place, where the prices are usually low enough that we can all feel the fun of a little philanthropy :-)
rong44: I agree :)
Dischord: Gog is a good place, where the prices are usually low enough that we can all feel the fun of a little philanthropy :-)
True. This has got to be one of the most generous communities out there. And once you gift that first game the feeling you get is like an addiction. You look forward to your next "fix" :p