It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

giofive: Would love a copy of Broken Sword 2 if anyone has a spare code going
Cheers amigos
tinyE: There you go.
Good man, thanks
If anyone's in a generous mood...I'd appreciate the first little big adventure that's less than 2 bucks right now

As always, I guarantee to play the game if I'm gifted it

Thanks!
high rated
Roman5: If anyone's in a generous mood...I'd appreciate the first little big adventure that's less than 2 bucks right now

Thanks!
Love that game, happy to send it. Check your PMs.
Missed the Dungeon Keeper giveaway. If anyone has a spare gift code they'd like to part with, I guarantee to play it and +rep you!
high rated
Calibrus: Missed the Dungeon Keeper giveaway. If anyone has a spare gift code they'd like to part with, I guarantee to play it and +rep you!
Check PM .
Calibrus: Missed the Dungeon Keeper giveaway. If anyone has a spare gift code they'd like to part with, I guarantee to play it and +rep you!
Licurg: Check PM .
Wow, thanks! That was quick!! My imps will build a shrine to you in the next dungeon. :D
Post edited February 28, 2014 by Calibrus
I would like humbly ask if anyone is generous and has spare code for Broken Sword 1 ?

EDOT: // Shame o me - again I'm little drunk and bothering here. :(
Don't take me seriously, please :)
Post edited February 28, 2014 by truhlik77
truhlik77: I would like humbly ask if anyone is generous and has spare code for Broken Sword 1 ?

EDOT: // Shame o me - again I'm little drunk and bothering here. :(
Don't take me seriously, please :)
Well at least you have alcohol to blame, what's our excuse?
Roman5: If anyone's in a generous mood...I'd appreciate the first little big adventure that's less than 2 bucks right now

Thanks!
IAmSinistar: Love that game, happy to send it. Check your PMs.
Have yet to play this series. At this price, I might have to!
foxworks: Have yet to play this series. At this price, I might have to!
I can really recommend them. The control scheme can be a pain, but the story, graphics, and music make it all worthwhile. Certainly at the sale price.

Thanks!
I really appreciate it but due to luck I was already gifted the game a couple of minutes before your PM by a very kind member

Please keep the code and give it to someone else who's in more need of it, thanks again and lets keep this gravy train rollin
Check your PMs. :)
Roman5: I really appreciate it but due to luck I was already gifted the game a couple of minutes before your PM by a very kind member
Ha, second time I've been pipped at the post in a gifting this week. :)
Post edited March 01, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs. :)
Roman5: I really appreciate it but due to luck I was already gifted the game a couple of minutes before your PM by a very kind member
IAmSinistar: Ha, second time I've been pipped at the post in a gifting this week. :)
Many thanks, Sinistar. I'm looking forward to this one!
I would love to try Little Big Adventure 1 or 2. But if thats too much to ask for I would always take Age of Wonders 3 :p. Thank you :)

Thanks to Dischord for the Adventure gifts :)
Post edited March 01, 2014 by rong44
Does anyone have a spare code for Broken Sword 2 or 3? Thanks!