It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Andanzas: You are not defending anyone. You are just attacking another user. At least teshra took the time to write an articulate post and offer his reasons. If you think he is wrong, say why. It's that simple.

Obviously, in the dicitionary under the word "defend" doesn't say tinyE. :p
Sachys: Actually its quite a deluded post.
No Andanzas is dead on and I really feel like shit about it now. I just tend to lose my head. There are a lot of people in here and merit criticism be it for lack of taste (me) or begging (no comment) and when I see someone who fits neither of those criteria getting slammed then I get pissed off. Of course, that doesn't warrant me coming out and mud slinging. I should have just kept my mouth shut as I think the stupidity of the original slam speaks for itself.
tinyE:
No teshras post is really quite deluded!
tinyE:
Sachys: No teshras post is really quite deluded!
I really shouldn't be on line today! :P
nvm
Post edited January 17, 2014 by Minmataro
Minmataro:
Heres the trade thread. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Good luck! :)
Minmataro:
Sachys: Heres the trade thread. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Good luck! :)
Oh thank you so much, im really sorry about posting in the wrong thread!
Minmataro: Edit: If these types of trades are not allowed please direct me to a proper trade forum... i would hate to get in trouble.
There is no problem with trades, but the right place is here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds

EDIT: Ninja'ed, as usual. :D
Post edited January 17, 2014 by Thespian*
Minmataro:
No worries. It's not so obvious that "classifieds" is for trades
Thespian*:
you need precognitive powers so you can start a post ten minutes before its required!
Post edited January 17, 2014 by Sachys
How about that, the one thing Spock can't do is see into the future. What a worthless existence he must lead! :P
Sachys: you need precognitive powers so you can start a post ten minutes before its required!
Yeah, I think so. And sometimes, with the crappy public Internet access I got, even half an hour. :D

tinyE: How about that, the one thing Spock can't do is see into the future. What a worthless existence he must lead! :P
Obviously you've never met a Vulcan woman in her pon farr. :P
Post edited January 17, 2014 by Thespian*
"...I think the stupidity of the original slam speaks for itself."

I stand corrected. XD
I would really like to receive Arcanum
If someone is feeling generous would like any of these games from current promo

Arcanum of steam works and magick obscura

Betrayal at krondor pack

Dark reign+expansion
If anyone has a spare copy of:

Caesar 3
Gabriel Knight 2
Torin's Passage
Or Phatasmagoria 2

I'd greatly appreciate it!

I haven't played any of them in such a long time :(.
removed
Post edited January 20, 2014 by ne_zavarj