It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone happen to have a minecraft gift code? Just wondering :)
I'd love a gift of Witcher 1.
Thanks
high rated
jcoa: EDIT: Also want Wallace and Gromit since it just left, any gift codes out there?
I know there is at least one code left. Check your PM.
No trade. Just a gift.
jcoa: EDIT: Also want Wallace and Gromit since it just left, any gift codes out there?
AdamR: I know there is at least one code left. Check your PM.
No trade. Just a gift.
Thanks so much! +1
Okay, so this coming Monday (the 20th) it's my birthday. I've left a confused wishlist in the care of momo1991.

Please PM her to see!
If somebody feeling generous I would love to receive a copy of BloodNet, I played this a couple of years back but got stuck on the game quite a few times, would be cool to try it out again. Thanks
Post edited January 16, 2014 by RevolutionSphere
If someone feels generous, I will accept with joy Quest for Glory, from the current promo :)
Thanks anyway
I'd really appreciate either SWAT 3 or Vampire The Masquerade Redemption from the current promo. Huge thanks in advance!
Sachys: Okay, so this coming Monday (the 20th) it's my birthday. I've left a confused wishlist in the care of momo1991.

Please PM her to see!
Really dude? Begging for more games to add to your collection?? Can I just ask how many free games are enough for you? In the last 2 months alone, you've pilfered at least 15-20 GOG games, and a half dozen or so Steam games (AAA titles at that) and a ton of bundle games. All without giving away a thing unless someone else has funded it.
Sure you post a lot on the forums and that may make it seem like you're a contributing forum member but other than talking gibberish in over half your posts and being the middleman for a weekly giveaway, you really are no different than the new members you regularly scold in the giveaway/ninja threads when all they are doing is following the lead of you and other long time members like you. They can't help it that they joined later than you and don't have the rep. But the behavior is exactly the same, for those 10 rep people or 600 rep, or even the one with -95 rep. They all are here and continue to be on here for the abundance of freebies.

Can you just not be happy with what you have and actually play some of those games to completion - Skyrim for one is a very involved/time-intensive game. As is Xcom. Sleeping Dogs. Etc etc etc. All games given to you recently.

Sure people are free to do as they please with their games and give to whomever but dude, settle down a bit and maybe not be so overly obvious with your greedy behavior.

And you know what, the tradition on GOG is that when its YOUR birthday, YOU hand out the gifts. Not the other way around and make a silly post telling people that you want more games.
teshra:
I'll put this simply:
1) You are wrong.
2) piss off!
nvm
Post edited January 17, 2014 by tinyE
high rated
Sachys: 1) You are wrong.
You could at least say why. Just for the sake of forum drama.
tinyE: I'm going to get derepped for this but I'll gladly suffer that to defend a friend be he virtual or not.

In the dictionary under the word "asshole" it says: see teshra.
You are not defending anyone. You are just attacking another user. At least teshra took the time to write an articulate post and offer his reasons. If you think he is wrong, say why. It's that simple.

Obviously, in the dicitionary under the word "defend" doesn't say tinyE. :p
Post edited January 17, 2014 by Andanzas
I think its the first since a long time that sachys requested something, he didn't even entered giveaways (much), even not the christmas giveaway i invited him too. But he did however donate some games.
So yeah Teshra is completely wrong in it.

Even then, let eachother be, why the pretentious bickering, or derep from the same people everytime, Noone is forcing anyone to gift someone if they dont want to in the end.
Post edited January 17, 2014 by lugum
Sachys: 1) You are wrong.
Andanzas: You could at least say why. Just for the sake of forum drama.
tinyE:
Andanzas: You are not defending anyone. You are just attacking another user. At least teshra took the time to write an articulate post and offer his reasons. If you think he is wrong, say why. It's that simple.

Point taken...I'll remove the post and I sincerely apologize to the rest of the forum.
Post edited January 17, 2014 by tinyE
Andanzas: You are not defending anyone. You are just attacking another user. At least teshra took the time to write an articulate post and offer his reasons. If you think he is wrong, say why. It's that simple.

Actually its quite a deluded post.