It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited October 13, 2022 by Mugiwarah
Nevermind. =)
Post edited October 06, 2022 by Edward_Carnby
DiffuseReflection: A long-awaited time has finally come: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is finally on GOG! I would very much like to try this DRM-free version of the famous RPG. It is currently on a 67% off launch sale, if someone is feeling generous. (There is an expanded Anniversary edition too, but I would not dare to ask it as a gift as it is so pricey.)
Good place, good people, good sale. It's 2-3 drinks at the pub, so give me a sec to send you something that'll last longer than the next trip to the restroom. Please check chat, and have fun. c
DiffuseReflection: A long-awaited time has finally come: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is finally on GOG! I would very much like to try this DRM-free version of the famous RPG. It is currently on a 67% off launch sale, if someone is feeling generous. (There is an expanded Anniversary edition too, but I would not dare to ask it as a gift as it is so pricey.)
Dischord: Good place, good people, good sale. It's 2-3 drinks at the pub, so give me a sec to send you something that'll last longer than the next trip to the restroom. Please check chat, and have fun. c
Thank you for your epic generosity! I expect I'll play this a long time indeed. In place of those pub drinks, a toast of nord mead to you! :)
Dischord: Good place, good people, good sale. It's 2-3 drinks at the pub, so give me a sec to send you something that'll last longer than the next trip to the restroom. Please check chat, and have fun. c
DiffuseReflection: Thank you for your epic generosity! I expect I'll play this a long time indeed. In place of those pub drinks, a toast of nord mead to you! :)
Thanks, and no problem. Just hope I don't get to playing with something longer, in a restroom, at the pub :-)
Restracted.
Post edited October 03, 2022 by truhlik
OK, I know two weeks ago I beg for something

But would anyone give me Empire Earth?

Empire Earth is my fav childhood games, but sadly it's not on Steam.
If only I can get my money to GOG, I'll buy it myself
Takashi_Hafuza: OK, I know two weeks ago I beg for something

You mean Empire Earth Gold Edition? That's a damn good game. Sending it your way...
Wish I could get The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim that easily, though I spend most of my funds to get stuff for our field operatives.
Post edited October 02, 2022 by AWG43
Takashi_Hafuza: OK, I know two weeks ago I beg for something

AWG43: You mean Empire Earth Gold Edition? That's a damn good game. Sending it your way...
Wish I could get The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim that easily, though I spend most of my funds to get stuff for our field operatives.
Wow! Your so kind!
Thanks a lot!
AWG43: You mean Empire Earth Gold Edition? That's a damn good game. Sending it your way...
Takashi_Hafuza: Wow! Your so kind!
Thanks a lot!
Childhood games are most colorful and impressive. Enjoy my friend!

P.S. Oh dang! I have just received Skyrim from an anonymous donor. Dreams come true! Thank you very much!
Post edited October 02, 2022 by AWG43
Changed my mind.
Post edited October 04, 2022 by ChuckBeaver
please please can I have Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ please
I'm short of cash after my pet suffered an accident and had to go to the veterinary
If someone got the Unreal Tournament games and doesn't want UT99, I can give it a nice, cozy home.
Since its still on sale i was wondering if anyone would be able to gift me the anniversary edition of Skyrim id really appreciate it

edit nvm a friend got it for me
Post edited October 06, 2022 by Rsgames246
BFG2000: If someone got the Unreal Tournament games and doesn't want UT99, I can give it a nice, cozy home.
Please check chat, I'm pretty sure it is the right one.
csanjuro: please please can I have Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ please
I'm short of cash after my pet suffered an accident and had to go to the veterinary
Please check chat, and have fun.
Post edited October 06, 2022 by Dischord