It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Had Einstein only known...
Well, I suppose the rest of us do now
Dischord: Had Einstein only known...
Sachys: Well, I suppose the rest of us do now
Good to see you mate, hope all has been fine!
Sachys: Well, I suppose the rest of us do now
Dischord: Good to see you mate, hope all has been fine!
A weird one on the go for sure, but happy that ill be working tomorrow as a matter of principle! ;)
Dischord: Good to see you mate, hope all has been fine!
Sachys: A weird one on the go for sure, but happy that ill be working tomorrow as a matter of principle! ;)
Ah, you'll be an old fart like me one day, and not particularly give a damn about it :-)
Sachys: A weird one on the go for sure, but happy that ill be working tomorrow as a matter of principle! ;)
Dischord: Ah, you'll be an old fart like me one day, and not particularly give a damn about it :-)
the situation is more nuanced than that.

plus i doubt ill ever be dry enough to be gusted by gas! ;D
'Busted by gas' or busted... nah, won't joke!

Still graphics things you work on? Will help, if I can, only reason I ask.

Edit, it helps if I remember how to read... gusted does not equal busted.
Post edited September 19, 2022 by Dischord
Dischord: Still graphics things you work on?
yeah mostly these days (and often on games) but the freelance market is awful right now in the UK (for a variety of reasons).
trying to get time to do more personal art stuff etc - and get the clothing brand going again (wasnt a money earner due to logistics, but sold well 2020 without advertising).
Dischord: Still graphics things you work on?
Sachys: yeah mostly these days (and often on games) but the freelance market is awful right now in the UK (for a variety of reasons).
trying to get time to do more personal art stuff etc - and get the clothing brand going again (wasnt a money earner due to logistics, but sold well 2020 without advertising).
Most of what I know is in business, but would be glad to help, pro bono, in your other endeavor.

Edit, non-pertinent text.

Edit to add: Need another venue to discuss what you saw as being an impediment to your brand before, and to eliminate the factors that made it so. Isn't hard, mountains can always be climbed.
Post edited September 19, 2022 by Dischord
KetobaK: May I request The Saboteur? Currently on sale, unfortunately I won't get paid before it ends. Thanks in any case :D
Dischord: Had Einstein only known, that time dilation occurs with the approach of paydays, just as it does when approaching the speed of light. Please check chat.
Thanks a lot for the surprise Dischord! Really appreciated for your gift :D
Is there any kind soul, who could buy for me Ticket to Earth? Go back is so difficult...
Dischord: Had Einstein only known, that time dilation occurs with the approach of paydays, just as it does when approaching the speed of light. Please check chat.
KetobaK: Thanks a lot for the surprise Dischord! Really appreciated for your gift :D
NP, have fun!
KillingMoon: Is there any kind soul, who could buy for me Ticket to Earth? Go back is so difficult...
Hello again! Hope all is well, and please check chat.
Post edited September 22, 2022 by Dischord
Hi mates!
I'd be very glad & thankful if somebody hands me Crysis.
Thank you very much in advance!
The GOG version is better than Steam, but I can't get my money into this storefront due to some limitations in my country
Post edited September 22, 2022 by Takashi_Hafuza
Takashi_Hafuza: Hi mates!
I'd be very glad & thankful if somebody hands me Crysis.
Thank you very much in advance!
The GOG version is better than Steam, but I can't get my money into this storefront due to some limitations in my country
Poof, sometimes things happen quickly; please check chat. (but give me a second to get there!)
Dischord: Poof, sometimes things happen quickly; please check chat. (but give me a second to get there!)
OMG Thanks dude!
You're very generous today!
Dischord: Poof, sometimes things happen quickly; please check chat. (but give me a second to get there!)
Takashi_Hafuza: OMG Thanks dude!
You're very generous today!
I'll get stingy when the bills come (joking!)