It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[DELETED]
Post edited February 21, 2023 by CarChris
Once again - Hard West II is on good sale. =)
Edward_Carnby: Once again - Hard West II is on good sale. =)
Yea tell your dear President Putin to stop his nonsense war against your neighboring country and perhaps then GOG could let Russian to buy games on GOG once more.

But then again even then you won't stop being a serial beggar.
I'd like to kindly ask everyone to please leave political discussions out of this thread. It's happened multiple times before and I'd really appreciate it if it would stop now. This is a thread where any members can ask for a game, or dispense their generosity as they see fit. It's one of the most wonderful things about GOG: to unexpectedly receive something off your wish list, often from a total stranger. Please don't drag it down with political vitriol.
zlaywal: Yea tell your dear President Putin to stop his nonsense war against your neighboring country and perhaps then GOG could let Russian to buy games on GOG once more.

But then again even then you won't stop being a serial beggar.
This is not a place for political comments, you are not obligated to gift any game. Please, remove you comment and let's keep the forum in peace.
CarChris: In the last days another thing was coming to my mind that doesn't include politics at all: "My country is at war with another country (rightfully-wrongfully I don't judge that) and I'M IN A MOOD FOR GAMING?!!!" How is that possible?!! I wouldn't be able to think of anything else apart from the war we're at!
el_Valdense: Being American, it's kind of the status quo.
I had a very similar thought :)

@Arthandas
But really guys, keep the politics out of here and most of all insults, ok?

Most people just want to live their lives and if you really do read the news, you also know what happens to those who dare to stand up against the regime.
Hey Edward_Carnby,
Thanks a lot for donating me Shadow Warrior (2013)
on The GOGmmunity Monthly Giveaway!

That giveaway has saved me during technical difficulties stopping me to purchase here
I have found there lots of generous people, you included
I cant count (lesser valuate) all the fun donated to an absolutely stranger like me

Said that, I truly appreciate your donation
& I feel in debt to give you something in return
Please accept my friend request and lets talk through PMs
Thanks again!
Would love Gothic 2 Gold Edition or Urtuk: The Desolation if anyone is feeling generous? Both on sale right now but I'm in the middle of moving countries right now and funds are a bit tight till I get settled :)
Post edited May 18, 2023 by Mugiwarah
Torment: Tides of Numenera is currently 75% off, which is its' historical low. I am a big fan of the original Planescape: Torment and would love to play its spiritual successor. If anyone would like to gift it I would greatly appreciate it.
Nevermind
Post edited March 01, 2023 by RetroJaro
RetroJaro: I would really like a copy of oblivion goty or Skyrim special edition. I just moved so I’m strapped for cash.
Thank you.
You probably forgot but you already own and played both games on Steam for 590 hours
I'd like to request only one game : DOOM 3 .

Thank you .
Is there anybody in mood to provide a stranger with Inua - A Story in Ice and Time?
yep. I'm here again. Baldr Sky has a sweet 60% off now. just if someone's generous enough.