It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I believe PF:KM season pass is cheaper than all three dlcs.

Other than that, just buy what you can afford currently, it's not like you have no money.
BeatriceElysia: I believe PF:KM season pass is cheaper than all three dlcs.

Other than that, just buy what you can afford currently, it's not like you have no money.
true :/ though I hate starting a game without having everything unlocked, which game do you recommend?
BeatriceElysia: I believe PF:KM season pass is cheaper than all three dlcs.

WingsOfRequiem: true :/ though I hate starting a game without having everything unlocked, which game do you recommend?
I recommend Thronebreaker. You have enough, save for later & Thronebreaker doesn't have any dlcs. Althought that's card-based battler.

As of PF first two dlcs bring a tie-in with main campaign. First dlcs is unskippable in my opinion, while second is more skippable if you want to get right into main story, but you will probably want a second full playthrough of second dlc+main story.

When it comes to Kingdom Come, it simply has too much dlcs to buy base game right now.
WingsOfRequiem: true :/ though I hate starting a game without having everything unlocked, which game do you recommend?
BeatriceElysia: I recommend Thronebreaker. You have enough, save for later & Thronebreaker doesn't have any dlcs. Althought that's card-based battler.

As of PF first two dlcs bring a tie-in with main campaign. First dlcs is unskippable in my opinion, while second is more skippable if you want to get right into main story, but you will probably want a second full playthrough of second dlc+main story.

When it comes to Kingdom Come, it simply has too much dlcs to buy base game right now.
Alritght thanks, I will wait a bit more, maybe someone would like to trade if not I will listen to your advice, thanks for the help :)
nevermind
Post edited March 23, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: May I got first Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines (the 4 euro one)?

I might have money later one, or not, but I believe I will manage to return the favor sooner than later.
Did you get the game? I might be able to buy it for you, I have just a little over 4 euros, it should be enough
BeatriceElysia: May I got first Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines (the 4 euro one)?

I might have money later one, or not, but I believe I will manage to return the favor sooner than later.
WingsOfRequiem: Did you get the game? I might be able to buy it for you, I have just a little over 4 euros, it should be enough
No, but I did have money this afternoon, & I blow it on gifts for Easter giveaway. It seems I'm not interested in Vampires to buy it myself, so I have to pass.
WingsOfRequiem: Did you get the game? I might be able to buy it for you, I have just a little over 4 euros, it should be enough
BeatriceElysia: No, but I did have money this afternoon, & I blow it on gifts for Easter giveaway. It seems I'm not interested in Vampires to buy it myself, so I have to pass.
Alright then :D
Can anyone gift me Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines?
Post edited March 26, 2019 by Fereos847
Fereos847: Can anyone gift me Arcanum and Vampire The Masquerade?
There are two VtM games, Bloodlines and Redemption (and Bloodlines 2 to come), maybe you should specify which one you want so that people would know.
Fereos847: Can anyone gift me Arcanum and Vampire The Masquerade?
Makotolia: There are two VtM games, Bloodlines and Redemption (and Bloodlines 2 to come), maybe you should specify which one you want so that people would know.
Sorry, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines.
Hello, I've spent too much on games this month and I see one more good cheap game here in daily deals, I mean
Beyond Good and Evil. If some good soul would has got some redundant key, I would be very happy. I would like to return the favor someday ;)
Post edited March 24, 2019 by erbello
erbello: Hello, I've spent too much on games this month and I see one more good cheap game here in daily deals, I mean
Beyond Good and Evil. If some good soul would has got some redundant key, I would be very happy. I would like to return the favor someday ;)
Check your chat :)
erbello: Hello, I've spent too much on games this month and I see one more good cheap game here in daily deals, I mean
MarkoH01: Check your chat :)
Thank you so much, you are awesome. I will not forget your kindness :)
I would love to get AER. It's fascinating and short! Even if it is half the price now I can't buy it for a series of reasons (that's to say life priorities)!
Also I'd love the wonderful Dead Cells as a game to dedicate dozens of hours to.
Post edited April 07, 2019 by Dogmaus