It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

-.-
Post edited July 28, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
low rated
deleted
Post edited August 01, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
Does someone missed War for the Overworld: Crucible to complete his gog game list ?
My birthday is coming up on August 17th (I'll be 30) and I would love to own either Vampyr, Grim Dawn, Kingdom Come Deliverance or Bloodstained. So if someone gifts either of these (or anything really I'm not picky) not only would I be grateful, but I'll happily gift you something in return on your birthday :). I can provide proof of my dob if necessary.
I hope I don't sound greedy or shameless, but... if anyone happens to own a spare Tsioque key, I'd totally help them to get rid of that.
I can't make purchases right now, but I'm interested in Jagged Alliance series especially Jagged Alliance 2. If anyone is willing to gift it to me, thank you very much!

Jagged Alliance
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games
Jagged Alliance 2
solved
Post edited August 28, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
I renew my request for Dead Cells if someone wants to support both the developer and this particular player!
If anyone happens to have any spare GOG keys for any of the following games:

Rise of the Triad: Dark War
Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
Blake Stone: Planet Strike

Please PM me.
I would really appreciate if someone could gift me Legacy Of Kain Soul Reaver 1.
My I get Bound by Flame? It's on my wishlist and I'm bit short on money right now. Will return a favor. Contact pm
Post edited September 08, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
high rated
BeatriceElysia: My I get Bound by Flame? It's on my wishlist and I'm bit short on money right now. Will return a favor. Contact pm
Sure, please check your chat :)
BeatriceElysia: My I get Bound by Flame? It's on my wishlist and I'm bit short on money right now. Will return a favor. Contact pm
Aramandur: Sure, please check your chat :)
Thank you!
Might i ask for tokyo xanadu ex+ while on sale ? im a huge jrpg fan but also short on money because of my innability to find a job due to lack of expirience :/ if no one can help out it's ok also i really appreciate you all for helping people out like that
Hello! It's me again pushing my luck here, since I'm both out of games to play AND of money to spend in entertainment. I hate that, but in my area lately times are hard, and when you get a -temporary- job you just manage to cover your bills.

I see Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and Gunslinger have been released, and I would be really, really grateful if I could fire up one of them as soon as I can, especially the latter one.
Can't give you anything back other than a "tahnk you", though.