It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Merry Christmas To Everyone!
First of all: Merry Christmas to the GOG Community !!!

I want to gift Chains of Satinav to somebody who would like to play this game but is short with money:)
No PMs please.Just write something here in this topic why you deserve this gift and ill decide
then who'll get it.

PS: Dont thank me for this gift.This should go to MarkoH01
He knows why:)
DBL3: First of all: Merry Christmas to the GOG Community !!!

I want to gift Chains of Satinav to somebody who would like to play this game but is short with money:)
No PMs please.Just write something here in this topic why you deserve this gift and ill decide
then who'll get it.

If it is still possible it would be nice if i can get it. I own both amazing Drakensang games with its The Dark Eye RPG system, which resembles me my beloved DnD rules from german perspective. I have spend many hours in lands of Aventuria and cannot say no if i see oportunity get back in this point-and-click adventure.

Thx your both for this generous gift !
Merry Christmas to all awesome people around here !!!
DBL3: First of all: Merry Christmas to the GOG Community !!!

then who'll get it.

KarelVosahlik: If it is still possible it would be nice if i can get it. I own both amazing Drakensang games with its The Dark Eye RPG system, which resembles me my beloved DnD rules from german perspective. I have spend many hours in lands of Aventuria and cannot say no if i see oportunity get back in this point-and-click adventure.

Thx your both for this generous gift !
Merry Christmas to all awesome people around here !!!
Wait, what? It's an RPG? I had no idea, I assumed the game was just some sort of world the developers had made up.
OK.

Key goes to KarelVosahlik.

Have fun!
I would like Myst: Masterpiece Edition I live in the U.S. and my card does not allow international transactions... I am willing to buy something of equal value to someone who can purchase Myst
Plowsters: I would like Myst: Masterpiece Edition I live in the U.S. and my card does not allow international transactions... I am willing to buy something of equal value to someone who can purchase Myst
Forgive me for asking, but if your card doesn't allow international transactions then how are you going to buy something of equal value?
Plowsters: I would like Myst: Masterpiece Edition I live in the U.S. and my card does not allow international transactions... I am willing to buy something of equal value to someone who can purchase Myst
tinyE: Forgive me for asking, but if your card doesn't allow international transactions then how are you going to buy something of equal value?
I can only assume he's talking about Steam.
tinyE: Forgive me for asking, but if your card doesn't allow international transactions then how are you going to buy something of equal value?
zeogold: I can only assume he's talking about Steam.
I wondered, then figured, the same things.
Can someone throw Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project my way ? It's not that I don't have half a dollar, but paypal isn't working, and every time this happens, I always forget and remember a week after the sale is over.
Licurg: Can someone throw Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project my way ? It's not that I don't have half a dollar, but paypal isn't working, and every time this happens, I always forget and remember a week after the sale is over.
I'll get it, hold on.
Licurg: Can someone throw Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project my way ? It's not that I don't have half a dollar, but paypal isn't working, and every time this happens, I always forget and remember a week after the sale is over.
tinyE: I'll get it, hold on.
I have accepted thy tribute, and blessed thy barley harvest in return .
zeogold: I can only assume he's talking about Steam.
Steam or any site based in the U.S.
I wish for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Advantures, but the game is no longer available. Any GOG keys left?
I still have an extra Giants: Citizen Kabuto key if anyone missed the giveaway!