It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fan3l: i belive you
even if i have a rep of ”game begger” i respect the people who„ having the posibility„ are buying the games, and for time to time drop a giveaway to those who can”t for different reasons.
on the other side, when they are making giveaways, they are having condition about rep level
so, if my rep drops negative when it gets at positive, or maybe i dont have the time to write every day to grow or at least keep it al a decent level.. im expulsed
fair ? should i care about rep ?
I hate 2 break it 2 u but i think ur mentality is wrong in the 1st place. Apologies if i'm mistaken but u seem 2 think hving +ve rep will get u games in GAs when in fact it's abt wat u do (or rather appear 2 do) here rather than how much ur rep is.

There r a few well-known & respected members in this community who unfortunately hv -ve rep in triple digits due 2 mass derep by trolls/scammers but that does not affect their status here 1 bit & nor were they ever barred fr entering any GAs. In fact, they may even be nominated in GAs even though they did not enter 4 them.

So basically, the pt (as MarkH01 as kindly pointed out) is 2 be nice in this forum & in time 2 come gd things will happen. Where poss, refrain fr making -ve comments, be more active participating in discussions & hopefully other members will change their opinion of u. :)
Post edited November 19, 2015 by tomyam80
high rated
tomyam80: I hate 2 break it 2 u but i think ur mentality is wrong in the 1st place. Apologies if i'm mistaken but u seem 2 think hving +ve rep will get u games in GAs when in fact it's abt wat u do (or rather appear 2 do) here rather than how much ur rep is.

[...]
Not sure if you're aware of this, but there's no 140 character limit or similar on GOG's forum, so there's no need for all that coded typing. You seem to put some thought and effort into your posts, but not everyone is familiar with it, and having to interpret what you mean, is likely to result into just scrolling over your posts which would be a pity.

Would you please, make an effort to type out complete words so that even the uninitiated can understand you? Thank you.

Styer27: [...]

Looking forward to trading with you guys in future.
Just a clarification. This is not a trading thread, it's a gifting one. If you're looking to trade, you should go here.
NoAGood: I have a System Shock 2 key (1) .. message me if you would like to have it.

Edit -- Key for System Shock II has been taken.
Thanks for the gift man!
NoAGood: I have a System Shock 2 key (1) .. message me if you would like to have it.

Edit -- Key for System Shock II has been taken.
QuickyPixel: Thanks for the gift man!
Your Welcome .. QuickyPixel
SYSTEM SHOCK 2 KEY AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!

(Maybe NOW someone will notice ;)) Please - non scammers - reply and get your key.
tomyam80: I hate 2 break it 2 u but i think ur mentality is wrong in the 1st place. Apologies if i'm mistaken but u seem 2 think hving +ve rep will get u games in GAs when in fact it's abt wat u do (or rather appear 2 do) here rather than how much ur rep is.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Not sure if you're aware of this, but there's no 140 character limit or similar on GOG's forum, so there's no need for all that coded typing. You seem to put some thought and effort into your posts, but not everyone is familiar with it, and having to interpret what you mean, is likely to result into just scrolling over your posts which would be a pity.

Would you please, make an effort to type out complete words so that even the uninitiated can understand you? Thank you.
Thk u very much for ur feedback, i genuinely appreciate it. After much due consideration, i have decided to reduce my usage of 'short-forms' on this forum as a compromise. This is for the sake of those who appreciates/likes reading my post which i do indeed put in effort to thought thru.

However, i would like to apologize & seek forgive in advance if any1 comes across any of my posts in future which contains 'short-forms' u dun understand. In such cases, pls kindly post a reply & i'll clarify them. Otherwise u may also privately do so via chat.

Thks once again ppl for kindly 'tolerating' my non-standard Eng posts. Just as much as i respect each members' right to type the way they prefer, i would also hope that members here can respect my wishes to type in a certain manner. :)
low rated
fan3l: i belive you
even if i have a rep of ”game begger” i respect the people who„ having the posibility„ are buying the games, and for time to time drop a giveaway to those who can”t for different reasons.
on the other side, when they are making giveaways, they are having condition about rep level
so, if my rep drops negative when it gets at positive, or maybe i dont have the time to write every day to grow or at least keep it al a decent level.. im expulsed
fair ? should i care about rep ?

There r a few well-known & respected members in this community who unfortunately hv -ve rep in triple digits due 2 mass derep by trolls/scammers but that does not affect their status here 1 bit & nor were they ever barred fr entering any GAs. In fact, they may even be nominated in GAs even though they did not enter 4 them.

So basically, the pt (as MarkH01 as kindly pointed out) is 2 be nice in this forum & in time 2 come gd things will happen. Where poss, refrain fr making -ve comments, be more active participating in discussions & hopefully other members will change their opinion of u. :)
Bullshit!!!!!! Those that have neg rep get nothing,excepting those that had rep and were down voted to minus rep are remembered and given games because of that.Next time state the facts.

Tauto: Bullshit!!!!!! Those that have neg rep get nothing,excepting those that had rep and were down voted to minus rep are remembered and given games because of that.Next time state the facts.
If you are stating facts here where is your proof? I myself will and have given games to those with negative reps who participated in these forums and were friendly. You want proof just search for my giveaways. Rep is not a criteria for me because I know that the rep system is often be misused. THAT is a fact and I am not the only one thinking like this. So basically tomyam80 post is correct and not the thing you said.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by MarkoH01
Tauto: Bullshit!!!!!! Those that have neg rep get nothing,excepting those that had rep and were down voted to minus rep are remembered and given games because of that.Next time state the facts.
MarkoH01: If you are stating facts here where is your proof? I myself will and have given games to those with negative reps who participated in these forums and were friendly. You want proof just search for my giveaways. Rep is not a criteria for me because I know that the rep system is often be misused. THAT is a fact and I am not the only one thinking like this. So basically tomyam80 post is correct and not the thing you said.
You forgot who you're talking to, haven't ya?
I really want to have Doom 2 please. I just beaten Doom 1 with the Brutal Doom mod and man I wanna see what Brutal Doom 2 mod would look like. Especially the Soundtrack and Super Shotgun.
MarkoH01: If you are stating facts here where is your proof? I myself will and have given games to those with negative reps who participated in these forums and were friendly. You want proof just search for my giveaways. Rep is not a criteria for me because I know that the rep system is often be misused. THAT is a fact and I am not the only one thinking like this. So basically tomyam80 post is correct and not the thing you said.
l0rdtr3k: You forgot who you're talking to, haven't ya?
I don't know him so I explain - have I overseen something?
l0rdtr3k: You forgot who you're talking to, haven't ya?
MarkoH01: I don't know him so I explain - have I overseen something?
Dude is rather infamous for being a complete dickhead of the highest caliber.
Shit, Tauto was so close to leaving and then you replied to him!

Now we have to start all over. :-(
tinyE: Shit, Tauto was so close to leaving and then you replied to him!

Now we have to start all over. :-(
Damn it!
O.K. now I know and I will act accordingly :)