It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
So the last time this was a thing, a videogame ban was struck down rather than instated, it was 5 years ago and it was a state law rather than a federal one?

Yeah, not particularly worried right now. At least not about video games.
Love him or hate him, I hope this will be the final nail in the coffin for "The Media". People so out of touch they repeated the same shit for 12 months hoping it would finally work at some point.

I wonder if gamergate is still relevant enough to get blamed for the trump presidency by some people.
WBGhiro: Love him or hate him, I hope this will be the final nail in the coffin for "The Media". People so out of touch they repeated the same shit for 12 months hoping it would finally work at some point.

I wonder if gamergate is still relevant enough to get blamed for the trump presidency by some people.
That would be interesting to see, as the #GamersWithHer seem to didn't work as well gathering gamer masses to care about presidential politics and vote for Clinton.
I don't think Trump has a fine enough grip on what is happening to do anything with the necessary level of finesse where press are more strongly obligated to report full facts on news shows but still not curb freedom of the press. And again, even if the press were bound to be more factual however that may be, it doesn't change the fact that people have confirmation bias and want people to worship. They'll probably decrease news reporting and increase cancerous punditry like the many talk shows and make a similar amount of money.

In terms of gaming, both of them seem to be people who tow the media's line and won't think much to change from it.
WBGhiro: I wonder if gamergate is still relevant enough to get blamed for the trump presidency by some people.
http://archive.is/HnZ4E

''Ces adorateurs de Trump ont inondé la Toile de messages pro-Trump et anti-Clinton de toutes sortes, qu’ils soient sérieux ou parodiques, argumentés ou insultants. Le tout servi par un contexte relativement favorable : celui du développement, sur Internet, de communautés en ligne réactionnaires de plus en plus influentes, largement médiatisées, comme le Gamergate et l’Alt-Right.''

Google translated : Trump these worshipers have flooded the web of pro-and anti-Trump messages Clinton of all kinds, whether serious or parody, argumentative or insulting. All served by a relatively favorable context: that of development, the Internet, online communities reactionary increasingly influential, widely publicized, as gamergate and Alt-Right.
Shadowstalker16: I don't think Trump has a fine enough grip on what is happening to do anything with the necessary level of finesse where press are more strongly obligated to report full facts on news shows but still not curb freedom of the press.
No no, I didn't mean anything like that. I meant it more that maybe people who fund media or advertisers finally start to realize that all that money is doing fuck all for them if not the opposite.
WBGhiro: I wonder if gamergate is still relevant enough to get blamed for the trump presidency by some people.
Shadowstalker16: http://archive.is/HnZ4E

''Ces adorateurs de Trump ont inondé la Toile de messages pro-Trump et anti-Clinton de toutes sortes, qu’ils soient sérieux ou parodiques, argumentés ou insultants. Le tout servi par un contexte relativement favorable : celui du développement, sur Internet, de communautés en ligne réactionnaires de plus en plus influentes, largement médiatisées, comme le Gamergate et l’Alt-Right.''

Google translated : Trump these worshipers have flooded the web of pro-and anti-Trump messages Clinton of all kinds, whether serious or parody, argumentative or insulting. All served by a relatively favorable context: that of development, the Internet, online communities reactionary increasingly influential, widely publicized, as gamergate and Alt-Right.
They forgot to mention the Russians. And the Legion of Doom. And I'm sure the Reapers also had a hand in it, too.
Well. At least I am glad the candidate supported by Anita Sarkeesian didn't win. Not that I like Trump. I don't like him, and I think he does not put any thought on his words.
LeonardoCornejo: Well. At least I am glad the candidate supported by Anita Sarkeesian didn't win. Not that I like Trump. I don't like him, and I think he does not put any thought on his words.
Golden rule. Always vote for the opposite of what Anita or other SJWs are voting for.
LeonardoCornejo: Well. At least I am glad the candidate supported by Anita Sarkeesian didn't win. Not that I like Trump. I don't like him, and I think he does not put any thought on his words.
Stig79: Golden rule. Always vote for the opposite of what Anita or other SJWs are voting for.
Not exactly, more like don't trust them.

I would have preferred to see someone else in charge. But not causing a war with Russia is a big pro for Trump.
Stig79: Golden rule. Always vote for the opposite of what Anita or other SJWs are voting for.
I wouldn't base my vote on it, but not trusting them is a good rule like Leo said. Anita even made a little video whining about how she didn't get what she wanted.
So its not against twitter's rules to hate on particular races : http://voxday.blogspot.in/2016/11/equality.html?m=1

So racism isn't as much the problem as hating the right / wrong race. Got it.
low rated
Klumpen0815: Yup, Trump's anti-gaming bollocks is more current than the nonsense from Clinton regarding this topic
Do retarded fucks really have that much down syndrome?
Here is a game company...
https://www.zenimax.com/about

Company many regressives on GOG might even know about.
They are known for games like and holding the rights to games such as...

The Elder Scrolls, Fallout , Dishonored , DOOM, QUAKE, Wolfenstein, Prey, The Evil Within, and RAGE
Are these non violent video games?
No? Anyone want to tell me who is member on the board of directors? Link is above.

Some guy named Robert....
HE SO HAPPENS TO BE THE CLOSE BROTHER OF A CERTAIN PERSON IN THE NEWS LATELY
There is reason he was bit shy getting on stage if you remember.

So for GOG to get those games on this platform they would have to start puckering up and knocking the SJW garbage off.

Board of Directors are the people that decide if games are sold at GOG
Post edited November 18, 2016 by Regals
Who distributes their game isn't something that the Trump will be overseeing. GOG isn't literally talking with him, and I doubt he decides who gets to sell their games, especially considering he isn't in any kind of division that deals with it. And what SJW stuff has GOG been doing that you're referring to?
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Who distributes their game isn't something that the Trump will be overseeing. GOG isn't literally talking with him, and I doubt he decides who gets to sell their games, especially considering he isn't in any kind of division that deals with it. And what SJW stuff has GOG been doing that you're referring to?
He is board of director...

Who do you think controls the companies direction?