It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shadowstalker16: Who distributes their game isn't something that the Trump will be overseeing. GOG isn't literally talking with him, and I doubt he decides who gets to sell their games, especially considering he isn't in any kind of division that deals with it. And what SJW stuff has GOG been doing that you're referring to?
Regals: He is board of director...

Who do you think controls the companies direction?
Board of directors don't meet every time to discuss whether to allow some games to be sold on some sites. That is too insignificant for them. Even then, they'd reject GOG's appeals because it allegedly did some SJW stuff? Like they'd actually say no to money because of that? And what are these SJW thing GOG has done exactly?
low rated
Regals: He is board of director...

Who do you think controls the companies direction?
Shadowstalker16: Board of directors don't meet every time to discuss whether to allow some games to be sold on some sites. That is too insignificant for them. Even then, they'd reject GOG's appeals because it allegedly did some SJW stuff? Like they'd actually say no to money because of that? And what are these SJW thing GOG has done exactly?
Shrug Donald Trump turned down $500,000 USD a year salary.
Image and values sometimes are more important.
Post edited November 18, 2016 by Regals
Shadowstalker16: Board of directors don't meet every time to discuss whether to allow some games to be sold on some sites. That is too insignificant for them. Even then, they'd reject GOG's appeals because it allegedly did some SJW stuff? Like they'd actually say no to money because of that? And what are these SJW thing GOG has done exactly?
Regals: Shrug Donald Trump turned down $500,000 USD a year salary.
Image and values sometimes are more important.
Well the US presidency isn't something people get into for the money, especially if they have more than enough of it already. Game development is quite different, especially at a corporate level.
LeonardoCornejo: Well. At least I am glad the candidate supported by Anita Sarkeesian didn't win. Not that I like Trump. I don't like him, and I think he does not put any thought on his words.
I see we have different priorities =)
LeonardoCornejo: Well. At least I am glad the candidate supported by Anita Sarkeesian didn't win. Not that I like Trump. I don't like him, and I think he does not put any thought on his words.
Sargon: I am a mental dwarf who edits someone else's words. =)
Nice emoticon, proof that you are either stupid or angry at my words. As I said, Trump averted a NUCLEAR WAR with Russia.
Sargon: I am a mental dwarf who edits someone else's words. =)
LeonardoCornejo: Nice emoticon, proof that you are either stupid or angry at my words. As I said, Trump averted a NUCLEAR WAR with Russia.
Obviously you are either dimwitted or a liar like Trump, i suspect the first. I didn't edit your words I made quote of your own words. Just compare my quote to your own words, can you spot any differences?

I get a little angry from the general stupidity many people are displaying, especially when the consequences are tragic like in this election. Your comment was just a little stupidity that winked at me from a vast ocean of stupor. That I answered you was a coincidence but it was called for.

I mean that you put any weight on who some whining non-important videogame critic votes for in the election of the president of the greatest nation on the planet is some idiocy worth pointing out. Surely you would think the consequences for the economy, wildlife, climate, supreme court and a whole bunch of other issues would be a lot more worth than you precious videogames (which aren't threatened at all) but no! Some woman said that the games I like are bad and suddenly it's the end of the world! You people who waste so much energy on such insignificant things are really pathetic.
LeonardoCornejo: As I said, Trump averted a NUCLEAR WAR with Russia.
Where do you get this information from? Some conspiracy theory website headed by a foaming clown? I have never heard anything about this (close) war from any reputable source. I would love to see any links if you have any!
Post edited November 18, 2016 by Sargon
low rated
Sargon: STUFF
Well apparently your from norway so anything you actually have to say has no value.
Sargon: STUFF
Regals: Well apparently your from norway so anything you actually have to say has no value.
:-)
You have to do better than that.
low rated
Regals: Well apparently your from norway so anything you actually have to say has no value.
Sargon: :-)
Why?

Since when do people from Norway get to vote or hold American values?
Sargon: :-)
Regals: Why?

Since when is a discussion forum not used for voicing opinions?
Just give up already ;)
low rated

Sargon: Since when is a discussion forum not used for voicing opinions?
Just give up already ;)
Since you couldn't get laid and think sitting here trolling people using a moron youtube users nickname is cool.

Just give up already ;)
BTW, he's not my father. :D
Just give up already ;)
Regals: Since you couldn't get laid and think sitting here trolling people using a moron youtube users nickname is cool.
We both know who the troll is :-) If you were interested in ancient history you would perhaps have known that Sargon is a name shared by several Mesopotamian rulers, at least you would have known the most famous of them, Sargon of Akkad. That some opinionated youtubers have used the same name is something of much lesser importance.
Just give up already ;)
tinyE: BTW, he's not my father. :D
Poor old TinyE, what did he do to you anyway? Are your proud of engaging in a harassing campaign? Are you one of those scumbags who thinks everything is worth it "for the lulz"? Would you laugh and cheer if somebody committed suicide because of your harassment?
Regals: Since you couldn't get laid and think sitting here trolling people using a moron youtube users nickname is cool.
Sargon: We both know who the troll is :-) If you were interested in ancient history you would perhaps have known that Sargon is a name shared by several Mesopotamian rulers, at least you would have known the most famous of them, Sargon of Akkad. That some opinionated youtubers have used the same name is something of much lesser importance.
tinyE: BTW, he's not my father. :D
Sargon: Poor old TinyE, what did he do to you anyway? Are your proud of engaging in a harassing campaign? Are you one of those scumbags who thinks everything is worth it "for the lulz"? Would you laugh and cheer if somebody committed suicide because of your harassment?
I'm sorry, what?
Who did I harass? When? Campaign? What are you talking about?
Post edited November 18, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: I'm sorry, what?
Who did I harass? When? Campaign? What are you talking about?
Well that's how it looks. I could be wrong though, I don't really know anything about it. Goodnight, and good luck!