It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
tinyE: I'm sorry, what?
Who did I harass? When? Campaign? What are you talking about?
Sargon: Well that's how it looks. I could be wrong though, I don't really know anything about it. Goodnight, and good luck!
You do realize that Regals and tinyE have nothing to do with one another, right? Regals is a troll account created for the sole purpose of harassing tinyE.
Sargon: We both know who the troll is :-) If you were interested in ancient history you would perhaps have known that Sargon is a name shared by several Mesopotamian rulers, at least you would have known the most famous of them, Sargon of Akkad. That some opinionated youtubers have used the same name is something of much lesser importance.

Poor old TinyE, what did he do to you anyway? Are your proud of engaging in a harassing campaign? Are you one of those scumbags who thinks everything is worth it "for the lulz"? Would you laugh and cheer if somebody committed suicide because of your harassment?
You're GamerGate now, TinyE.
Gonchi: You're GamerGate now, TinyE.
-You're Snake Plissken.

-I'm an asshole.
THIS IS WHY Regals needs to go.

It's not his bullshit, we all throw around bullshit in here, it's that some people believe it. Sargon is not the first one. Because of Regals there are several people in here convinced I am a scammer, an army of alts, an army of bots, or all three. Fact is I couldn't hack a fart.

All I can say is I'm the only asshole behind this keyboard. Sorry to disappoint. :D
tinyE: THIS IS WHY Regals needs to go.

It's not his bullshit, we all throw around bullshit in here, it's that some people believe it. Sargon is not the first one. Because of Regals there are several people in here convinced I am a scammer, an army of alts, an army of bots, or all three. Fact is I couldn't hack a fart.

All I can say is I'm the only asshole behind this keyboard. Sorry to disappoint. :D
I'm sorry about that! I just got the impression that your real account was one of several fake ones. Part of the reason was you new avatar which I thought was supposed to look like a darker version of your old one. But it's hardly a crime to change your avatar! I bet the trolling user loves this. You should contact the mods about this. This user should at least be forced to change her or his avatar and text so that it does not resemble yours anymore, and if she or he does not comply their account will be deactivated. This seems like harassment and that should be intervened against by the mods. Give Judas a PM on the issue. If you have done so before, it always helps to not keep quiet.
low rated
Gonchi: You're GamerGate now, TinyE.
No, Gonchi. You are the demons. And then Gonchi was an alt.
Post edited November 19, 2016 by Breja
tinyE: THIS IS WHY Regals needs to go.

Sargon: I'm sorry about that! I just got the impression that your real account was one of several fake ones. Part of the reason was you new avatar which I thought was supposed to look like a darker version of your old one. But it's hardly a crime to change your avatar! I bet the trolling user loves this. You should contact the mods about this. This user should at least be forced to change her or his avatar and text so that it does not resemble yours anymore, and if she or he does not comply their account will be deactivated. This seems like harassment and that should be intervened against by the mods. Give Judas a PM on the issue. If you have done so before, it always helps to not keep quiet.
Apology accepted and I am sorry if my PM was a bit shitty.
I have PMd Judas countless times as well as emailing Blues and filing complaints with GOG support. All I can do is change my avatar though. The rest is up to them.
tinyE: Apology accepted and I am sorry if my PM was a bit shitty.
I have PMd Judas countless times as well as emailing Blues and filing complaints with GOG support. All I can do is change my avatar though. The rest is up to them.
I'm so glad we have a new community manager keeping everything in order.
Breja: I'm so glad we have a new community manager keeping everything in order.
I'm just glad I got this fixed with Sargon. I really like his posts and I don't want him thinking I'm an alt/troll.
Breja: I'm so glad we have a new community manager keeping everything in order.
tinyE: I'm just glad I got this fixed with Sargon. I really like his posts and I don't want him thinking I'm an alt/troll.
And so, for a shining moment, reason and diplomacy prevailed in the Gamergate thread. Hell froze shortly thereafter.
tinyE: I'm just glad I got this fixed with Sargon. I really like his posts and I don't want him thinking I'm an alt/troll.
Breja: And so, for a shining moment, reason and diplomacy prevailed in the Gamergate thread. Hell froze shortly thereafter.
Oh I'm sure everything will return to normal soon enough.
I hadn't seen your PM's until now. No hard feelings. You are totally in you right to defend yourself against wild accusations.

You could change your avatar back to that old green space invaders picture, but that will just help a little. And never change your avatar or screen name away to something totally different, the troll might just keep changing himself as well. The GOG moderators should do something about this. Don't let him get away with this. I have always thought that it was great how unmoderated the GOG forums are, and I still do, but this is one of the type of things that should get dealt with.

I'm going to PM Judas myself.
Sargon: The GOG moderators
The what now?
Sargon: The GOG moderators
Breja: The what now?
:-) You're right, what I meant was the people in charge.
LeonardoCornejo: Nice emoticon, proof that you are either stupid or angry at my words. As I said, Trump averted a NUCLEAR WAR with Russia.
Sargon: Obviously you are either dimwitted or a liar like Trump, i suspect the first. I didn't edit your words I made quote of your own words. Just compare my quote to your own words, can you spot any differences?

I get a little angry from the general stupidity many people are displaying, especially when the consequences are tragic like in this election. Your comment was just a little stupidity that winked at me from a vast ocean of stupor. That I answered you was a coincidence but it was called for.

I mean that you put any weight on who some whining non-important videogame critic votes for in the election of the president of the greatest nation on the planet is some idiocy worth pointing out. Surely you would think the consequences for the economy, wildlife, climate, supreme court and a whole bunch of other issues would be a lot more worth than you precious videogames (which aren't threatened at all) but no! Some woman said that the games I like are bad and suddenly it's the end of the world! You people who waste so much energy on such insignificant things are really pathetic.
LeonardoCornejo: As I said, Trump averted a NUCLEAR WAR with Russia.
Sargon: Where do you get this information from? Some conspiracy theory website headed by a foaming clown? I have never heard anything about this (close) war from any reputable source. I would love to see any links if you have any!
Anyone with a bit of common sense knows Hillary Clinton is much worse. Just look at all those leaked e-mails and her behavior. And she did say there would be war with Russia. In fact Putin himself warned there would be conflict if she won. Of course I am not going to cite sources because I know you won't accept any source that is not something such as The Guardian or Huffington Post, which I don't read since they have said despicable things about gamers and men in general.