It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
Post edited October 21, 2016 by Klumpen0815
Shadowstalker16: Science is the only way of ''colonialism''? Ie intellectual is the only form? What about economic? What about political? What kind of colonialism isn't there?
richlind33: European colonialism is all there is in modern age Africa, and at present Western Europe is unquestionably considered to be part of the Western World.

You're welcome.
That doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense.

''All there is''? What does that even mean? The statement is abstract. Sure Western Europe is part of ''the western world'', so what?
low rated
richlind33: European colonialism is all there is in modern age Africa, and at present Western Europe is unquestionably considered to be part of the Western World.

You're welcome.
Shadowstalker16: That doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense.

''All there is''? What does that even mean? The statement is abstract. Sure Western Europe is part of ''the western world'', so what?
If your command of the English language was on par with what this superficial discussion requires, you'd know that it means every single colony in modern age Africa has been established by a European nation -- Western European, to be precise, which means that "decolonization" is by definition a reference to Western European colonialism. And before you ask me what anything else means, do us both a favor and familiarize yourself with this subject.

For the sake of clarity it should be noted that "decolonization" is grammatically incorrect because the only thing that can be decolonized is a colony; a curriculum, however, can be decolonialized. It's unusual and somewhat tedious, but grammatically correct.
low rated
And this really surprises you?

See, I thought most people knew that Africa has barely managed to begin transitioning out of tribalism, and that expectations beyond minimal are as absurd as the voodoo woo-woo that some people -- who I shan't name -- love to ridicule. Silly me. ;p
Maybe I am able to get disability welfare.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF
How old do you have to be?
Shadowstalker16: How old do you have to be?
Beats me, I don't understand the logic of the World Health Organization (or the people in WHO that wrote that), so I cannot guess properly.

If I can understand their logic I will probably transition to Lala land.
Post edited October 22, 2016 by Gnostic
A video I just found....

Attack on Vivian by appabend
Rusty_Gunn: A video I just found....

Glad more people in the Japanese game dev scene aren't listening to the narrative.
Rusty_Gunn: A video I just found....

Shadowstalker16: Glad more people in the Japanese game dev scene aren't listening to the narrative.
So you're suggesting that SocJus has turned an entire network of millennial crybabies into dog-piling whiners who get mad and demand censorship because a Japanese artist drew a cartoon image of Vivian James? This is where we're at now? I don't know if I should offer a high-five for victory or just sit here and stare into oblivion for a few hours.
Shadowstalker16: Glad more people in the Japanese game dev scene aren't listening to the narrative.
Emob78: So you're suggesting that SocJus has turned an entire network of millennial crybabies into dog-piling whiners who get mad and demand censorship because a Japanese artist drew a cartoon image of Vivian James? This is where we're at now? I don't know if I should offer a high-five for victory or just sit here and stare into oblivion for a few hours.
Well everyone has an obligation not be racist or sexist or anything-ist, and those who decide what those are are apparently quack postmodernist ''academics'' and the dumb journalists who suck up to their intellect.
Emob78: So you're suggesting that SocJus has turned an entire network of millennial crybabies into dog-piling whiners who get mad and demand censorship because a Japanese artist drew a cartoon image of Vivian James? This is where we're at now? I don't know if I should offer a high-five for victory or just sit here and stare into oblivion for a few hours.
Wasn't Socjus like that for at least the last couple of years? basically "you can make your creative content as long as it is what I want & how I want it, or else.". Maybe a high-five for more of the CTRL-left blocking themselves into irrelevance by showing they can't handle facts & I would stare into Morrowind personally ;P
Rusty_Gunn: Wasn't Socjus like that for at least the last couple of years? basically "you can make your creative content as long as it is what I want & how I want it, or else.". Maybe a high-five for more of the CTRL-left blocking themselves into irrelevance by showing they can't handle facts & I would stare into Morrowind personally ;P
Gotta love dem hypocritical bullies dat we fight to protect our every freedom don't we?

For me would personally stare at Skyrim 2 for a few hours ;)
YaTEdiGo: Because dangerous delusions need safe spaces... LOL
richlind33: No, because ridiculing them indicates disinterest in understanding, the absence of which precludes scientific diagnosis and treatment, and indicates that you're not at all as superior as you clearly think you are, ditto for your appreciation of science.
Yes, some people need to look at the mirror of how ridiculous they are, better to point them at it. You are a good example Mr. "Command of the English language" regarding superiority complex, look at your mirror and admire your shitty "social superior morality" (that hides no more than absolute insecurity) an deal with it the day "equalitarian doctors" cure your brain cancer with voodoo.

And no, not because they bullied you when you been a child, Spiderman exists. Science don´t need to understand you, but your counselor.
Post edited October 25, 2016 by YaTEdiGo
Bethesda is sending review copies of Skyrim and Dishonoured 2 to reviewers one day before release.

https://bethesda.net/en/article/42QH1pTNpKSYIcgKK2C4wW/bethesda-and-game-reviews

They did do this with Doom and it turned out the game was fine, but the usual warnings apply. Don't pre-order and wait until a reviewer you trust can have a look at the game.