It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zeos' face and reaction when facing huge amounts of copypasta weeb-like emoji (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Finkleroy face after not hearing from me here in days ¯\(°_o)/¯
Thank you for Laser League!
Well, it's the mid of the mth & i wld like 2 make a request 4 Return to Mysterious Island 2 as a celebration 4 France winning the World Cup. Ok, not cos of that but seems it's taking too long 2 come over GOG so i think i will take a chance that it will one day appear on GOG Connect. Haha. ;p

Thks 4 considering my request. :)
Thanks to EPurpl3(Beatbuddy), MarkoH01(Pressured and Rover Rescue) and zeogold for the games. May your generosity be rewarded in kind. Cheers.
Post edited July 16, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
Thank you Alynnaeva for Anodyne and to zeogold for the assistance :) Have a great week ahead and may the oats ever be in your flavor!
tomyam80: Well, it's the mid of the mth & i wld like 2 make a request 4 Return to Mysterious Island 2 as a celebration 4 France winning the World Cup. Ok, not cos of that but seems it's taking too long 2 come over GOG so i think i will take a chance that it will one day appear on GOG Connect. Haha. ;p

Just for you information: after the download you won't need the Steam client anymore to run it :)
FireDrakeZ: Thanks to EPurpl3(Beatbuddy), MarkoH01(Pressured and Rover Rescue) and zeogold for the games. May your generosity be rewarded in kind. Cheers.
No generosity involved in my case. I got them for free so I just hope you'll enjoy them :)
Post edited July 16, 2018 by MarkoH01
tomyam80: Well, it's the mid of the mth & i wld like 2 make a request 4 Return to Mysterious Island 2 as a celebration 4 France winning the World Cup. Ok, not cos of that but seems it's taking too long 2 come over GOG so i think i will take a chance that it will one day appear on GOG Connect. Haha. ;p

MarkoH01: Just for you information: after the download you won't need the Steam client anymore to run it :)
Ah, that's gd 2 hear but if they were 2 be available here i wld very much rather buy them over here as they usually come with more extras. But if i can get it 4 free over on Steam i wun be complaining either of cos, lol ;p
Post edited July 17, 2018 by tomyam80
Hi,

I am new here.
I wish you all an epic day!
May I ask for Spec Ops: The Line, please?

Thank you :)
renierdbruyn: Hi,

I am new here.
I wish you all an epic day!
Hello!

Welcome to the community. Enjoy.
Makotolia: May I request Bionic Dues (†)? (Wait, when was there a giveaway for this game?)
It was given away for free on Humble some time ago.
Granted.

Also granted.

renierdbruyn: May I ask for Spec Ops: The Line, please?

Thank you :)
Hey there, and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, you don't really qualify for the Community Giveaway since you're new to the place. However, that being said, do stick around. Post in the forum, join some conversations, make some jokes, etc., and you can come on back after you're a bit more of a familiar face around the place. We can be lovely folks, honest.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Big thanks to AWG43 for Bionic Dues and to zeo for telling me about the giveaway! ;)

zeogold: Also granted.
Key is redeemed with thks 2 gixgox 4 donating the game & zeogold 4 hosting this GA. :)
Hello, anybody here? It's been so silent recently...everyone's on vacation?

Well, may I try Cargo! The Quest for Gravity? This one's been on my wishlist for some time and I just noticed that someone donated a key for it.
may i request insurgency.....and with that i have exceeded my limit for this month
I would like to request Spec Ops: The Line as a friend of mine only ever played the game and I want him to experience the whole thing since imo it's just a great story.