It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bela555: Thank you MarkoH01 and zeogold :)
What? Who? Oh ... the game ... you're welcome :)
Hi zeogold, just my bad luck that I missed my request. Could I ask for Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition then? :)
Post edited August 08, 2018 by direspirefirewire
Many thanks to LorMarlock and Impaler26 for their nice donations, and of course zeogold!
may i have chroma squad and xotic?
Thank you MarkoH01 for donating "Sudden Strike 4" and thank you Lone_Scout for donating game called "Silence". Also big thanks goes to zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Thank you MarkoH01 for Pathologic Classic HD!
And thanks a lot Zeo for this great GA.
Thanks to Impaler26 for the key of Broken Sword Trilogy and Zeogold for the giveaway! :)
Many thanks to all of the generous donors! What an update!
kmcoolice: Thank you MarkoH01 for donating "Sudden Strike 4" and thank you Lone_Scout for donating game called "Silence". Also big thanks goes to zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
LynXsh: Thank you MarkoH01 for Pathologic Classic HD!
And thanks a lot Zeo for this great GA.
You are both very welcome. :)
Many thanks to heartburnron for Blackwake and bjgamer for Two Worlds 2 Velvet Edition and zeogold for his time
zlaywal: Sorry to Falci, better luck and timing next time.
Hahaha... no hard feelings! Have fun! :)

Also, great many thanks to zeogold and swr2048 for Zombie Driver HD! :D

EDIT: Many thanks to kmcoolice for Shadowgate: The MacVenture series! (the mystery code) :D
Post edited August 09, 2018 by Falci
Zadalon: Many thanks to heartburnron for Blackwake and bjgamer for Two Worlds 2 Velvet Edition and zeogold for his time
You are welcome. Enjoy the games. :)
Many thanks to swr2048, heartburnron, gixgox and zeo !
You're welcome Makotolia AWG43 51nikopol and kmcoolice! I hope I'm not missing anyone... :)
Enjoy your games!
Successfully activated Pathologic Classic HD key. My thanks to heartburnron for generous donation. And of course to zeogold for continuing this awesome giveaway!