It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to give a huge thanks to Doc0075 for Serious Sam Bogus Detour, and a very big thanks in advance to the anonymous donor for TerraTech (we're still getting it worked out, I dont have it yet but hopefully, soon)
Thanks to Trid for the generous donation of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: and thank you yet again Mr Zeo
kmonster: Many thanks to swr2048, heartburnron, gixgox and zeo !
Enjoy :)
low rated
may i request quake champions and the darkness 2
Falci: EDIT: Many thanks to kmcoolice for Shadowgate: The MacVenture series! (the mystery code) :D
No problem. Have a great time!
Big thanks to zeo and bler144 for AI War
To Zeo: Thanks as always for all your hard work in keeping this going. You continue to spread a lot of happiness and you should be proud of yourself!

srw2048: Thanks very much for Convoy, it looks like just my kind of thing :)
Is The Tiny Bang Story still available / not requested by anyone?

I wanted to buy it on GOG, but there is no Linux version here and GOG seems to ignore all my questions about planned (or not) Linux release. As Steam version natively support Linux, it would be much simpler to just play it with Steam. May I have the key?
Quake Champions is now Free To Play, so I'm not sure the key you have has any actual value.
PonyFlare: Namariel Legends: Iron Lord Premium Edition
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy

And for an extra: Galactic Civilization II: Ultimate Edition
A.Ryan: well can i ask for Tropico 5 (with DLC) and Witch It instead? the limit still on 2 games for month? if i can ask for a extra one then add "Bloody knights"
Enebias: Renegade ops
Tempest
Chroma Squad
bjgamer: May I request Lexica if it is still available please?
direspirefirewire: Hi zeogold, just my bad luck that I missed my request. Could I ask for Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition then? :)
parasol123: may i have chroma squad and xotic?
SkelettalAngel: may i request quake champions and the darkness 2
ciemnogrodzianin: Is The Tiny Bang Story still available / not requested by anyone?
All granted.
Many thanks to bjgamer for Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition and to zeogold too, of course. It's going to be my first ever Two Worlds game. I look forward to playing it
Thank you LordMarlock and zeogold for The Tiny Bang Story!
thanks to Lordmurlok for the key
direspirefirewire: Many thanks to bjgamer for Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition and to zeogold too, of course. It's going to be my first ever Two Worlds game. I look forward to playing it
You are very welcome. Enjoy the games! :)

A big Thank You to kusumahendra for donating Lexica, and to zeo for all the time and organization required to keep up this giveaway. The wife and I both really enjoy Sudoku and this looks like a great twist on that. We're both looking forward to enjoying it! :)
Thanks to Lone_Scout, bjgamer and zeo for that awesome games and still working on this thread, u are amazing guys!