It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, zeogold.

Since month is coming to a close I would like to ask Dungeon Defenders. I played this game a long time ago (I think it was one of those "free weekends") and quite liked it. So I could finish it at last.
Thank you cecil, ciemnogrodzianin, Lone_Scout and zeo !
zeogold: I was more thinking of giving you a ball of yarn, but sure, I guess.
Also granted.
I'll have you know I'd have made excellent sweaters out of it.

........maybe anyway. (Also cat-sized, but still.)

Thank you finkleroy and zeogold!
ashwald: I'll have you know I'd have made excellent sweaters out of it.

........maybe anyway. (Also cat-sized, but still.)

Thank you finkleroy and zeogold!
You're welcome. Have fun!
LootHunter: Hello, zeogold.

Since month is coming to a close I would like to ask Dungeon Defenders. I played this game a long time ago (I think it was one of those "free weekends") and quite liked it. So I could finish it at last.
Slightly off-topic for thread, but I've avoided it b/c of the Co-op as much as I've enjoyed similar games. Did you play it solo and/or does it actually play solo?

If you don't know, that's fine too ;)

bler144: Slightly off-topic for thread, but I've avoided it b/c of the Co-op as much as I've enjoyed similar games. Did you play it solo and/or does it actually play solo?
Yes, I've played it solo. I don't remeber if AI was taking over other characters or I was alone, though.
bler144: Slightly off-topic for thread, but I've avoided it b/c of the Co-op as much as I've enjoyed similar games. Did you play it solo and/or does it actually play solo?
LootHunter: Yes, I've played it solo. I don't remeber if AI was taking over other characters or I was alone, though.
i believe that if you play solo, you will be alone at least thats how it worked on ps3.
i dont think pc version would be that much different
Hi Zeo,
If I'm eligible for the third game this month, may I request Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass?
LootHunter: Yes, I've played it solo. I don't remeber if AI was taking over other characters or I was alone, though.
thanks!
zeogold: Oops, seems I missed this, sorry.
triock: You also missed this one :p - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post7878
Eeesh, I am clearly off my game. Thanks for pointing that out.
triock: May I also request Rogue Quest: The Vault of the Lost Tyrant & The Mind of Marlo for this month, please? I express my gratitude in advance. :)
Granted.

Also granted.
RickyAndersen: Hi Zeo,
If I'm eligible for the third game this month, may I request Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass?
Granted as well.
I was wondering if it were possible for me to ask for the following:

This (my first) non-daggered game:
- Syberia

And these daggered games
- DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition (†)
- The Red Solstice (†)
- Whispering Willows (†)
- SPACECOM (†) (missed the fanatical giveaway)
Thank you very much A.Ryan, finkleroy and zeo!
triock: Thank you very much A.Ryan, finkleroy and zeo!
You're welcome. Have fun!
Let me point out that Cossacks 2: Battle for Europe is a DLC for Cossacks 2.
Braggadar: I was wondering if it were possible for me to ask for the following:

This (my first) non-daggered game:
- Syberia

And these daggered games
- DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition (†)
- The Red Solstice (†)
- Whispering Willows (†)
- SPACECOM (†) (missed the fanatical giveaway)
Granted.
Themken: Let me point out that Cossacks 2: Battle for Europe is a DLC for Cossacks 2.
Moved, thanks for pointing that out.
Post edited October 04, 2018 by zeogold