It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

heh
May I have the Bone bundle, please?
may i request verdun and westerado
May I take FORCED, please? :)
thanhtotti: Hi! I would like to ask for Tales from the Borderlands. Many thanks
Fran67: May I have the Bone bundle, please?
parasol123: may i request verdun and westerado
Random_Coffee: May I take FORCED, please? :)
All granted.
parasol123: may i request verdun and westerado
thanks to Doc0075 and zeogold for the keys
thanhtotti: Hi! I would like to ask for Tales from the Borderlands. Many thanks
zeogold: All granted.
It's my honor, the key was donated by all-mighty zeogold himself. Thank you for your giveaway and donation!
Post edited November 24, 2017 by thanhtotti
Might I request Crazy Cars - Hit the Road for both Playing and archival purposes
Hello, Zeogold. May I please have Tomb Raider I?
Flashfire42: Might I request Crazy Cars - Hit the Road for both Playing and archival purposes
Granted.
Tcharr: Hello, Zeogold. May I please have Tomb Raider I?
You can have all 3 if you like.
Granted.
Post edited November 25, 2017 by zeogold
Flashfire42: Might I request Crazy Cars - Hit the Road for both Playing and archival purposes
zeogold: Granted.
Tcharr: Hello, Zeogold. May I please have Tomb Raider I?
zeogold: You can have all 3 if you like.
Granted.
You surprised me with your quick response. I just got back from the store. Thank you very much. :)
And now, for an overdude update.

Update: Grim Fandango Remastered, ABZU, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition, Grey Goo Definitive Edition, and Prototype 2 added, courtesy of Doc0075.
Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Hand of Fate, Hacknet, and Neon Chrome added, courtesy of Limonastuto.
Civilizations III added, courtesy of Links.
Mastema Out of Hell, Ravager, Legend of the Skyfish, and The Journey: Bob's Story added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
The Frostrune and Planets Under Attack added, courtesy of NickZah.
Masky, Spheroids, Sixtieth Kilometer, and Cook, Serve, Delicious! added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
Hurtworld added, courtesy of Matruchus.
Majesty 2 added, courtesy of Pavupapry.
Renegade Ops Collection added, courtesy of pixar900.
Starward Rogue added, courtesy of logorouge.
Monster Slayers, One More Dungeon, Gryphon Knight Epic, and Gray Matter added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Legends of Eisenwald added, courtesy of blackfeld.
The Troma Project and Guns of Icarus Online added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Psychonauts, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Blockstorm Planets Under Attack, Outlast, and Outlast: Whistle Blower added, courtesy of 01kipper.
The Bard's Tale added, courtesy of the1robert.
Kaiju-A-GoGo, 1954 Alcatraz, and Danmaku Unlimited 2 added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Day of the Tentacle (x4), Dirt 3 (x2), and Duke Nukem Forever (x2) added, courtesy of Robert1969.
Winexy, SkyTime, and Screencheat added, courtesy of Aramandur.
Hand of Fate, Windward, and Epic Battle Fantasy 4 added, courtesy of bler144.
H1Z1 (Trickster Crate also available) added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
10,000,000 A Druid's Duel, Angvik, Aztaka, BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, Bernie Needs Love, Bleed, Children of Liberty, Cogs, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cubeman, Dad Quest, Derrick the Deathfin, Dinner Date, Dungeon Defenders (DLC included), EDGE, Eldritch, Ensign-1, Eufloria HD, Expand, Fieldrunners, Full Bore (x2),Goscurry, Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride, and Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark swan added, courtesy of muntdefems.
Ooh, wishlist item - may I (please) request Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark swan?
May I request Duke Nukem Forever?

Upd. Thanks Robert1969 and zeogold!
Post edited November 26, 2017 by NickZah
May I request Prototype 2?