It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

direspirefirewire: Thank you to MarkoH01 for Neon Chrome and Limonastuto for Hand of Fate. Merry Christmas to you all and zeogold too!
Same to you and enjoy the game :)
low rated
sorry if im appearing needy for keys but can i get another copy of Lucius *its for my friend* and both copies of The Walking Dead one for me and the other for my friend

he isnt on GOG at the moment but i can try to get him so far he's reluctant i dont know why lol

edit: after these im gonna stop requesting for a cuz im getting a little carried away
Post edited December 13, 2017 by SkelettalAngel
May I please have the three Time Mysteries games?
zeogold

I have keys to donate but I'm unable to send you a PM

Edit:Sorry, I just realized this was a non-gog key giveaway, all the keys I have a are GOG keys. If you're still interested, could you let me know, thanks.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by IwubCheeze
How does this work?, Im kinda new
do i ask for something like battle chef brigade or do i grant someone a wish?
IwubCheeze: zeogold

Edit:Sorry, I just realized this was a non-gog key giveaway, all the keys I have a are GOG keys. If you're still interested, could you let me know, thanks.
There's also a The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition thread, which in its current iteration is conveniently also administered by zeo.

For sending PMs, gog changed everyone's chat settings earlier this year; you need to either friend Zeo (since the default is now friends only), or change the setting to "everyone".

Rafaru360: How does this work?, Im kinda new
As with any forum thread, reading the first post on the first page might prove enlightening.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by gogtrial34987
IwubCheeze: zeogold

gogtrial34987: There's also a The Community Giveaway - GOG Edition thread, which in its current iteration is conveniently also administered by zeo.

For sending PMs, gog changed everyone's chat settings earlier this year; you need to either friend Zeo (since the default is now friends only), or change the setting to "everyone".
Thanks for the heads up :)
high rated
SkelettalAngel: sorry if im appearing needy for keys but can i get another copy of Lucius *its for my friend* and both copies of The Walking Dead one for me and the other for my friend

he isnt on GOG at the moment but i can try to get him so far he's reluctant i dont know why lol

edit: after these im gonna stop requesting for a cuz im getting a little carried away
I don't know you well enough to be making an exception like that. I'm being particularly lenient as it is with your participation history. No can do, sorry.

Request denied.
DireMage: May I please have the three Time Mysteries games?
This giveaway is for the active community. Talk to people, start some threads, join some conversations! Come back after you're a little more recognizable around the place.

Denied due to lack of participation.
Neither. There is a thread for that if you want it, it's here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread

For the Community Giveaway, you donate keys to me via PM and I list them on the OP, doling them out to members based on a set of rules. Basically, I'm the guy you leave your keys to when you want to make sure you don't open a giveaway that gets swarmed with scammers, but don't want to do the work of vetting members yourself.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by zeogold
SkelettalAngel: sorry if im appearing needy for keys but can i get another copy of Lucius *its for my friend* and both copies of The Walking Dead one for me and the other for my friend

zeogold: I don't know you well enough to be making an exception like that. I'm being particularly lenient as it is with your participation history. No can do, sorry.

Request denied.
zeogold: This giveaway is for the active community. Talk to people, start some threads, join some conversations! Come back after you're a little more recognizable around the place.

Denied due to lack of participation.
zeogold: Neither. There is a thread for that if you want it, it's here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread

For the Community Giveaway, you donate keys to me via PM and I list them on the OP, doling them out to members based on a set of rules. Basically, I'm the guy you leave your keys to when you want to make sure you don't open a giveaway that gets swarmed with scammers, but don't want to do the work of vetting members yourself.
oh ok no problem i understand
I would like to request Home, please.
I don't know of i'm still eligible to request a game (according to the post 1)

If so i'd like to request : The Frostrune , please :-)
Can I have 1954 Alcatraz please Zeo.
01kipper: I would like to request Home, please.
Granted.
DyNaer: I don't know of i'm still eligible to request a game (according to the post 1)

If so i'd like to request : The Frostrune , please :-)
Of course you're eligible. How would you not be?
Granted.
heartburnron: Can I have 1954 Alcatraz please Zeo.
Also granted.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by zeogold
Zeogold said "This giveaway is for the active community. Talk to people, start some threads, join some conversations! Come back after you're a little more recognizable around the place.

Denied due to lack of participation."

Okay, I sort of figured that would be the case since I read the rules. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
Post edited December 15, 2017 by DireMage
zeogold: Of course you're eligible. How would you not be?
because my recent activity on the forum was close to zero

Thanks for game & NickZah for the donation :-)