It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Renegade Ops collection ? I already own the game, but I'd like to offer it to a friend of mine so we can play together online. Is it possible ?

If not, may I ask for Crayon Physics Deluxe instead (for me, this time) ?
Can i have Dirt 3 pleaae?
Could I get Majesty 2 please, I was going to buy the bundle for that game but missed out on it

Absolute heavy hitting adventure giveaway, I'm sure someone will love Grey Matter. Nominate @MarkoH01 for it as I believe he hasn't played it.
Post edited November 25, 2017 by supplementscene
I'd like Hacknet please, thank you.
May I request The Bard's Tale please.

edit: don't want to request ABZU now
Post edited November 25, 2017 by AWG43
zeogold: And now, for an overdude update.

10,000,000 A Druid's Duel, Angvik, Aztaka, BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, Bernie Needs Love, Bleed, Children of Liberty, Cogs, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cubeman, Dad Quest, Derrick the Deathfin, Dinner Date, Dungeon Defenders (DLC included), EDGE, Eldritch, Ensign-1, Eufloria HD, Expand, Fieldrunners, Full Bore (x2),Goscurry, Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride, and Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark swan added, courtesy of muntdefems.
Can i ask for Derrick the Deathfin ?
I don't feel like I should ask for free games, so I will recommend one instead from your list: Septerra Core.

I used to have it on CD when PCs were clunky machines that whirred and wheezed when you ran games and I still remember it fondly. The story was entertaining, the gameplay fun and it reminded me a lot of the Final Fantasy series back then. Plus it had quite diverse characters that felt believable which was tricky in the 90s.

Someone please request and adopt that copy :)
supplementscene: Absolute heavy hitting adventure giveaway, I'm sure someone will love Grey Matter. Nominate @MarkoH01 for it as I believe he hasn't played it.
You really think that? ;)
You persume, I haven't played a game Jane Jensen was involved with? Not only have I played it I also own the German retail DVD version and I have sent the German manual of the game to GOG years ago for them to include it here. So I really appreciate your thinking of me and also thank you for the nomination but in this case I have to reject.

I liked the game btw. It was not Gabriel Knight but I still liked the main character and her obsession with magic tricks. The story also had some mysterys in it. A nice little point and click adventure.
Post edited November 25, 2017 by MarkoH01
Hi there! so if its ok for Mark01 ( :P ) can i gran that wishlisted game "Gray Matter" and try that "H1Z1" please?

BTW i cant believe games like Cities: Skylines, Grim Fandango or ABZU still available, i recommend all of them
I would be really interested in ABZU if it is still available, please?

Edit: I just saw that it was already requested - nevermind then. I have been waiting for this to appear here (or on other giveaways) since I don't want to support the devs who decided to still use DENUVO but I am still very interested in the game. I guess I was not fast enough.
Post edited November 25, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I would be really interested in ABZU if it is still available, please?

Edit: I just saw that it was already requested - nevermind then. I have been waiting for this to appear here (or on other giveaways) since I don't want to support the devs who decided to still use DENUVO but I am still very interested in the game. I guess I was not fast enough.
In that case I want to nominate MarkoH01 for ABZU and willing to request The Bard's Tale only. I doubt my old rig can run ABZU smoothly especially with DENUVO. Thanks for warning by the way.
MarkoH01: I would be really interested in ABZU if it is still available, please?

AWG43: In that case I want to nominate MarkoH01 for ABZU and willing to request The Bard's Tale only. I doubt my old rig can run ABZU smoothly especially with DENUVO. Thanks for warning by the way.
Wow! Thank you very much for this. I really appreciate it.
if it's still available may I have Deponia please?
Dejavous: if it's still available may I have Deponia please?
I am all for this. Let German humour invade the US of A :)
MarkoH01: ... German humour ...
An Oxymoron!