It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LOLqwertyLOL: Would anybody be willing to trade the cheapest keys for the new Sekai Project humble bundle or at least the key to the nekopara vol 0 game for Arma: Cold War Assault, Arma: Gold, Arma: Tactics or all three?
Welcome to GOG but this is the completely wrong thread to post your question (simply read the OP of this to find out more about it). Better post it here.
LOLqwertyLOL: Would anybody be willing to trade the cheapest keys for the new Sekai Project humble bundle or at least the key to the nekopara vol 0 game for Arma: Cold War Assault, Arma: Gold, Arma: Tactics or all three?
MarkoH01: Welcome to GOG but this is the completely wrong thread to post your question (simply read the OP of this to find out more about it). Better post it here.
Woops sorry about that :) thanks
On second thought I don't wish to ask for anything sorry for any confusion.
Post edited June 09, 2017 by cecil
cecil: On second thought I don't wish to ask for anything sorry for any confusion.
Never second guess requesting a game if zeo's got a list longer than his arm ... or probably himself ;)
Post edited June 09, 2017 by MarkoH01
cecil: On second thought I don't wish to ask for anything sorry for any confusion.
MarkoH01: Never second guess requesting a game if zeo's got a list longer than his arm ... or probably himself ;)
A three inch list?
I have lots of games that came through Steam Connect, is there a way to donate those to the list?
juancho.268: I have lots of games that came through Steam Connect, is there a way to donate those to the list?
Send a private chat message to zeogold.
juancho.268: I have lots of games that came through Steam Connect, is there a way to donate those to the list?
I believe those go straight to you Library, doubt you can donate them.
Sorry for the delay, y'all. I've been bogged down with finals recently and have been letting the donations accumulate, and I owe you all an apology for this. However, I took my last test and now, so let the games come along! Stay tuned for a massive update.

MarkoH01: Never second guess requesting a game if zeo's got a list longer than his arm ... or probably himself ;)
tinyE: A three inch list?
https://media.giphy.com/media/UqTuTIlLDhZYY/giphy.gif
Post edited June 10, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: palabras
I'm tuned!

Not sure how long I can stay that way, though.
high rated
Lawdy, what a list.

Update: Overcast: Walden and the Werewolf, Insurgency, and UnEpic added, courtesy of heartburnron.
A Detective's Novel, Rage Parking Simulator, The Orb Chambers, Crackhead, and Lost Moon added, courtesy of SolidSnale.
Incitement 3 and Cat On A Diet added, courtesy of mofofromjkt.
Football Club Simulator added, courtesy of level9472.
Her Story, Jurassic Park: The Game (TellTale key), and Raiden IV: OverKill added, courtesy of Prah.
Overlord, Club Manager 2016, Hospital Tycoon, Finnish Roller, Operation Flashpoint Red River, Street Racing Syndicae, and Idol Hands added, courtesy of KneeTheCap.
The Stanley Parable, 80 Days, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse, and Her Story added, courtesy of brainvision.
In Between, Skilltree Saga, Insurgency, and Solarix added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Lichdom: Battlemage added, courtesy of bler144.
Two Worlds 2 and Enclave added, courtesy of GR00T.
Worms Clan Wars and Her Story added, courtesy of Links.

This, as big as it is, is actually only part 1. It's gonna take me a good while to properly plug all this into the list, so I'll probably add the rest tomorrow or sometime after.
Please may I request Two Worlds 2? Thanks!
I'd like The Stanley Parable, thanks.
Wow some heavy hitters, fans of Broken Sword 1 and 2 need to play 5 for pure nostalgia. Still got the same voice actors.

Could I play The Stanley Parable please?

Edit nevermind beaten to it lol
Post edited June 10, 2017 by supplementscene
TheNerdyPlane: Please may I request Two Worlds 2? Thanks!
Granted.
triock: I'd like The Stanley Parable, thanks.
Also granted.
supplementscene: Could I play The Stanley Parable please?
I think I have a second in here...somewhere.
I think.
Granted...assuming I do indeed have one.
Post edited June 10, 2017 by zeogold