It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: trucker! :P
low rated
May I have Hoven, the Sages Spinel?
Gerin: May I have Hoven, the Sages Spinel?
Granted.
Hi Zeo,

Could I please ask for Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack?

I am willing to donate Galactic Civilisation I Ultimate Edition and also East India Company Gold.
Thank you very much zeo and heartburnron for Hoven
It's been a while so can I ask for "Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost"?
Gerin:
zeogold:
check your PM.
Nemesis44UK: Could I please ask for Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack?
Granted.
phandom: It's been a while so can I ask for "Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost"?
Also granted.
Post edited May 17, 2017 by zeogold
Nemesis44UK: Could I please ask for Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack?
zeogold: Granted.
phandom: It's been a while so can I ask for "Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost"?
zeogold: Also granted.
Very many thanks to you and the donator. Please check your PM for my donated codes.
Thank you mr anonymous donor for "Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost"
low rated
guys check my review site https://csgoreview.com/, there will be a lot of information about gambling and gaming industry in general. soon I will open news blog.
dbzane: guys check my review site https://csgoreview.com/, there will be a lot of information about gambling and gaming industry in general. soon I will open news blog.
Thanks for the information but are you sure that this is the right thread for your post?
zeogold i'd like to donate games, there's few spare keys lefts on the bundle i bought.

so should i just private message you the names of the games & the keys?
mofofromjkt: zeogold i'd like to donate games, there's few spare keys lefts on the bundle i bought.

Yes, that is the way it is working. :)
mofofromjkt: zeogold i'd like to donate games, there's few spare keys lefts on the bundle i bought.

Yup. Just send me a message with the codes and I'll add 'em.