It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JunglePredator: Hope that doesn't get in the way of a request for Superpower 2?
Yes, sir.
Granted.
Just beware that the donor was uncertain whether this particular key would work or not.
JunglePredator: Hope that doesn't get in the way of a request for Superpower 2?
zeogold: Yes, sir.
Granted.
Just beware that the donor was uncertain whether this particular key would work or not.
Nup, duplicated.

Well thanks to the donor anyways.
low rated
REDVWIN: Maybe we could try cooperative multiplayer and even form a team with the Puzzlemaster on lead? Already sent you a friend request! :D

REDVWIN
hehe, could be my first coop game!
high rated
REDVWIN: Maybe we could try cooperative multiplayer and even form a team with the Puzzlemaster on lead? Already sent you a friend request! :D

REDVWIN
genkicolleen: hehe, could be my first coop game!
Oh, heck with it, I'll give it a shot whenever you guys are up for it. Just gotta fix the settings first so that I'm not lagging every 2 seconds.
I sent you a friend request. You'll know it's me on sight.
I'm down for some Trine, any of the series. Do let me know if any of you want another player. I can play whenever I'm online on Steam, except on mobile of course.
Post edited May 23, 2016 by sanfueg
genkicolleen: hehe, could be my first coop game!
zeogold: Oh, heck with it, I'll give it a shot whenever you guys are up for it. Just gotta fix the settings first so that I'm not lagging every 2 seconds.
Of course, they would recognize the ears and the snout :)
zeogold: Oh, heck with it, I'll give it a shot whenever you guys are up for it. Just gotta fix the settings first so that I'm not lagging every 2 seconds.
MarkoH01: Of course, they would recognize the ears and the snout :)
I actually have a puzzle avatar. I originally intended to use one here, using the Sam & Max one as sort of an "eh, this'll do for now" placeholder until I could find a way to get my desired image small enough (it kept just snipping part of the image for some reason). Now this one's sort of stuck, considering that if I change it, nobody will recognize me.
zeogold: I actually have a puzzle avatar. I originally intended to use one here, using the Sam & Max one as sort of an "eh, this'll do for now" placeholder until I could find a way to get my desired image small enough (it kept just snipping part of the image for some reason). Now this one's sort of stuck, considering that if I change it, nobody will recognize me.
Pulsating gif is the solution.
deleted
I'd like to nominate:

<span class="bold">koima57</span> for Sacred 3 Gold.

Saw he's been looking for it on the Trading Thread.
Fairfox: I's hases Sacred 3 Gold, Risen, Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition, Saints Row 2 and Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition to add, from the latest Humble Bundle (I only boughted it to add here, because NICE). Do I just PM the gift keys?

I also hases POSTAL 2 and POSTAL 2: Paradise Lost for the same reasons but I can't add them yet; I goofed and accidentally added them to my account, so I had to contact the ninjas and am waiting... :'(
Well, it`s not a big Problem. If you added a Steam bundle to your Humble account, you can still copy the keys from the "Keys" tab and send them as PM.
Fairfox: I's hases Sacred 3 Gold, Risen, Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition, Saints Row 2 and Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition to add, from the latest Humble Bundle (I only boughted it to add here, because NICE). Do I just PM the gift keys?
Yes, just PM me the keys and I'll add them.
....I really need to update that list....
Fairfox: I also hases POSTAL 2 and POSTAL 2: Paradise Lost for the same reasons but I can't add them yet; I goofed and accidentally added them to my account, so I had to contact the ninjas and am waiting... :'(
If you added them to Humble, it's as Schizo said, you can just retrieve the keys from there. If you added them to Steam, good luck on that.
zeogold: I actually have a puzzle avatar. I originally intended to use one here, using the Sam & Max one as sort of an "eh, this'll do for now" placeholder until I could find a way to get my desired image small enough (it kept just snipping part of the image for some reason). Now this one's sort of stuck, considering that if I change it, nobody will recognize me.
JunglePredator: Pulsating gif is the solution.
Only if it has puzzles in it.
Post edited May 23, 2016 by zeogold
Change the white background of your avatar to puzzle pieces and that will do it... ;) Or even something like the attached image.

REDVWIN
Attachments:
zgjp.png (8 Kb)
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

<span class="bold">koima57</span> for Sacred 3 Gold.

Saw he's been looking for it on the Trading Thread.
Hey, thank you really much but I have a trade in process already for Sacred 3, i wait my trade partner to conclude it... Thanks for the thought, though! :)
REDVWIN: Change the white background of your avatar to puzzle pieces and that will do it... ;) Or even something like the attached image.

REDVWIN
I can has puzzle?