It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@zeogold
I donated a few additional Steam-Codes, they're in your chat.
I can't believe there is an Eador : Genesis key that's not already been spoken for. This game is awesome.

Oh, and Not The Robots is also very good if you like puzzle-y stealth games. Reminded me of D/Generation somehow.
Post edited May 22, 2016 by Erich_Zann
Woke up this morning got myself a gun ... oops - not that show ;)
Woke up this morning and got circuits in my chat. Thank you JunglePredator for passing it forward to me, Zeogold for hosting this and giving the key to him so he could give it to me and of course thank you Leroux for donating the game so that all this gifting and passing forward even was possible. Thank you all, people!
Hi there Zeogold, may I have Crysis 2: Maximum Edition please ?
tinyE: Sounds like something out of a comic book. :P

Oh man, that made my day. XD
zeogold: "*Imitates Liam Neeson's voice* I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will gift you.
Fixed that for you. ;)

Aside from that, will all u generous (or shd i say 'sadistic') game-giving GOGers stop tempting me to ask for a game? As it is I'm already trying very hard not to increase my backlog (although it's not really that big) & u guys r not helping @ all. It's like u ppl enjoy seeing other struggle against the temptation to request (or 'beg' as 1 resident troller puts it) for a game, thus the 'sadistic' term. XD *Makes frowning face @ all the donors* :p

Edit: *Cues troller entrance as expected* ;)
Post edited May 22, 2016 by tomyam80
low rated
zeogold: " *Imitates Liam Neeson's voice* I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will gift you.
tomyam80: Fixed that for you. ;)

Aside from that, will all u generous (or shd i say 'sadistic') game-giving GOGers stop tempting me to ask for a game? As it is I'm already trying very hard not to increase my backlog (although it's not really that big) & u guys r not helping @ all. *Makes frowning face @ all the donors* :p
Well said,even if it is all bullshit:)
You edit and I can too.
Next time you spurt crap at least be original and not copy the other begger's posts.
Post edited May 22, 2016 by Tauto
high rated
Update: Earth 2160, AI: Rampage, Rabiez: Epidemic, and Septerra Core added, courtesy of JinKazaragi.
high rated
Gonen32: Hi there Zeogold, may I have Crysis 2: Maximum Edition please ?
Request granted.
tomyam80: Aside from that, will all u generous (or shd i say 'sadistic') game-giving GOGers stop tempting me to ask for a game?
Request denied.
*evil cackling*
Post edited May 22, 2016 by zeogold
@zeo

ist c&c red alert 3 Uprising,a dlc or a standalone game?
Schizo2015:
I'll answer that, if zeogold doesn't mind.
"Notice: Does not require the original Command & Conquer 3 Red Alert to play" - Steam store page
Also, I played it on Steam, it's standalone, you don't need Red Alert 3 to play it.
BenKii: I saw you had it wishlisted on Gog and Steam so I didn't know if you preferred one over the other. Didn't hurt to nominate so I thought I'd try. Hope you enjoy the game. :D
genkicolleen: I started Trine 3 today, and I'm definitely enjoying it. Thank you again~!
Maybe we could try cooperative multiplayer and even form a team with the Puzzlemaster on lead? Already sent you a friend request! :D

REDVWIN
genkicolleen: I started Trine 3 today, and I'm definitely enjoying it. Thank you again~!
REDVWIN: Maybe we could try cooperative multiplayer and even form a team with the Puzzlemaster on lead? Already sent you a friend request! :D

REDVWIN
I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. He likes playing stuff in order and we just started with the first Trine earlier today. :P
REDVWIN: Maybe we could try cooperative multiplayer and even form a team with the Puzzlemaster on lead? Already sent you a friend request! :D

REDVWIN
omega64: I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. He likes playing stuff in order and we just started with the first Trine earlier today. :P
I played a bit of the first and then got the 2nd via PS PLUS both on PS3 and PS4 some time ago... I hope you enjoy it. :D

REDVWIN
high rated
Schizo2015: @zeo

What sanfueg said. Standalone game.

REDVWIN
I'd go for it, it's just as omega said. I want to finish the 1st and 2nd before I play the 3rd. I do own all 3, though.
Post edited May 23, 2016 by zeogold
Schizo2015: @zeo

zeogold: What sanfueg said. Standalone game.

REDVWIN
zeogold: I'd go for it, it's just as omega said. I want to finish the 1st and 2nd before I play the 3rd. I do own all 3, though.
You'll do as you're told & like it.

Hope that doesn't get in the way of a request for Superpower 2?