It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I please request a copy of 'Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest', if possible ?.
high rated
Trooper1270: May I please request a copy of 'Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest', if possible ?.
Granted.
low rated
would like to thank finkleroy for his work on keeping the giveaway alive and for overwhelming generosity.
Trooper1270: May I please request a copy of 'Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest', if possible ?.
finkleroy: Granted.
Wonderful!. :) Thank you very much to Doc0075 for the game, and thank you finkleroy for providing a great service to the community. Much appreciation to both of you.
FTL: Faster Than Light

Please if possible thank you

I forgot to check the rules before posting , I do not think I am eligible , sorry , I do not know how to delete my post
Post edited July 25, 2020 by TheLoneKnight1
high rated
TheLoneKnight1: FTL: Faster Than Light

Please if possible thank you

I forgot to check the rules before posting , I do not think I am eligible , sorry , I do not know how to delete my post
AFAIK you can't delete posts. Only moderators can. Just interact with the forum for a while and before you know it, you'll be eligible.
Oh, wow, there are actually GOG keys now.

Been a while since I visited these giveaway threads, they seem to have reversed, the "other" is pretty short on keys and the GOG one has a decent chunk now.

Hopefully a long period of inactvity hasn't harmed my reputation :)

I see Scythe listed there, definitely interested in that, if it's still available I'd love to make a reentry to these threads with a game that is actually fairly high up my wishlist.
high rated
Waldschatten: Oh, wow, there are actually GOG keys now.

Been a while since I visited these giveaway threads, they seem to have reversed, the "other" is pretty short on keys and the GOG one has a decent chunk now.

I see Scythe listed there, definitely interested in that, if it's still available I'd love to make a reentry to these threads with a game that is actually fairly high up my wishlist.
Granted.
Waldschatten: Oh, wow, there are actually GOG keys now.

Thanks Doc0075 and Finkleroy!
Hello. Can I get a key for Beholders, please? I'm little bit surprised, that no one asked for it before, because the series looks really interesting (or i'm just a bad person? :D)
high rated
Sagara-san: Hello. Can I get a key for Beholders, please? I'm little bit surprised, that no one asked for it before, because the series looks really interesting (or i'm just a bad person? :D)
Granted.
Thank you, finkleroy and Doc0075)
Post edited July 28, 2020 by Sagara-san
I guess I'll ask for Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut.
high rated
BlueMooner: I guess I'll ask for Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut.
Granted.
low rated
Can I have Disco Elysium?