It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: I'm afraid you've already received a non-daggered game this month.
In his defense, every month in 2020 has felt like it's 432 days long. ;)
Lava_Lizard: I request Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War, which I missed in the recent giveaway.
finkleroy: Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can give you the key.
I changed my settings so that I can chat with everyone.

Thank You
Post edited July 22, 2020 by Lava_Lizard
pray,can you trow a copy of Prey this way.
Can I get Prey?

If taken, can I get Styx: Shards of Darkness?
high rated
Nemcha: pray,can you trow a copy of Prey this way.
Granted.
vgezer: Can I get Prey?

Granted.
Thanks guys.Respect!
Nemcha: pray,can you trow a copy of Prey this way.
finkleroy: Granted.
vgezer: Can I get Prey?

Thank you Doc0075 for the key! I played the first one, hope I enjoy this one as well!
Can I have Icewind Dale 2 Complete please? :)
high rated
comradegarry: Can I have Icewind Dale 2 Complete please? :)
Granted.
comradegarry: Can I have Icewind Dale 2 Complete please? :)
Thanks Doc0075 :)
Can I have the Dangerous Dave Pack?
high rated
zerodin: Can I have the Dangerous Dave Pack?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Post edited July 23, 2020 by finkleroy
Pardon me. I think I still don't quite understand of how this thing works. So we can only ask the game in the list of your second post? If I am correct, may I ask for Risk of Rain? If I am wrong, please don't count this ask a request.
high rated
MoorOakheart: Pardon me. I think I still don't quite understand of how this thing works. So we can only ask the game in the list of your second post? If I am correct, may I ask for Risk of Rain? If I am wrong, please don't count this ask a request.
That's correct, however, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
MoorOakheart: Pardon me. I think I still don't quite understand of how this thing works. So we can only ask the game in the list of your second post? If I am correct, may I ask for Risk of Rain? If I am wrong, please don't count this ask a request.
finkleroy: That's correct, however, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Oh, okay then. Understandable. Thanks!