It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
GoodOlG: Can I have Disco Elysium?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread.You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Can I get Overload, please?
high rated
phaolo: Can I get Overload, please?
Granted.
phaolo: Can I get Overload, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks!
Also to Doc, of course.
Post edited July 29, 2020 by phaolo
Can I be considered for The Bard's Tale Trilogy, please?
Dalkota: wat to do to get warcraft2
Well, you can start with reading finkleroy's post, that was only four messages above yours...
Read the first two posts of the thread. Did you try buying the game?
high rated
Vythonaut: Can I be considered for The Bard's Tale Trilogy, please?
Granted.
Melvinica: Read the first two posts of the thread. Did you try buying the game?
I like this suggestion. Try it and let us know how it goes. :P
Post edited July 30, 2020 by finkleroy
Well tomorrow will be the start for a long weekend here and I could really use something for escapism. Can I ask for Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest then?
high rated
Don't want any game, believe it or not even with the influx of so many great games this month there is nothing there for yours truly (which is no biggie, of course), just wanna say two things...

1. Thank you Doc and other donors for the rain of generosity you poured onto fellow GOGers this July!
2. Is this the month that has seen the biggest numbers of games finding a new home since our pal finkelroy took over the giveaway?
Vythonaut: Can I be considered for The Bard's Tale Trilogy, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks a lot, both you and Doc0075. Much appreciated!
BranjoHello: 2. Is this the month that has seen the biggest numbers of games finding a new home since our pal finkelroy took over the giveaway?
It already was, only 11 days in!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post4381

:)
Post edited July 30, 2020 by ConsulCaesar
I'll be a little bit OT too and day that after having read more reviews my initial hype for Wildfire has waned and I am so happy of having requests Monolith + DLC. And after some hours in the game, given that there is another copy available, I must suggest it to anyone who might enjoy a quick run with a scifi shooter with a roguelite approach.
high rated
zlaywal: Well tomorrow will be the start for a long weekend here and I could really use something for escapism. Can I ask for Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest then?
Granted.
BranjoHello: 2. Is this the month that has seen the biggest numbers of games finding a new home since our pal finkelroy took over the giveaway?
Yep. :)
Post edited July 30, 2020 by finkleroy
BranjoHello: Don't want any game, believe it or not even with the influx of so many great games this month there is nothing there for yours truly
Yes, it's funny how with so many choices I would only ask for one of these games listed curently, and it's on the cheaper side too.
Anyway I should be busy with a competitive multiplayer life sim in which you look for a job and when you get one you get money and can also buy games among other things They decided to give me the hard mode only edition. This devs today, and people complaining that Sekiro Is hard.
Post edited July 30, 2020 by Dogmaus