It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you finkleroy for granting it and Doc0075 for yet another game.

I hope this game will easy my mind even if it just for a short while :)
Thanks for the link, somehow I missed that post.
If RickyAndersen is keeping track of that interesting piece of info, we just have to wait 2 more days to find out what the new record is. :)

finkleroy: Yep. :)
Keep up the awesome job, my friend. You rock! :)
high rated
If anyone is wondering, Doc donated 201 keys to the giveaway in July.
Post edited July 30, 2020 by finkleroy
Can I ask for The Council?
finkleroy: If anyone is wondering, Doc donated 201 keys to the giveaway in July.
just... WOAH !!!

(do he buy them himself ?)
Thank you Doc for your generosity! And thank you finkleroy for having to manage all that!
high rated
entroumi: Can I ask for The Council?
Granted.
gvyop: just... WOAH !!!

(do he buy them himself ?)
Yes.
finkleroy:
Reminder, codes for Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War expire tomorrow !!!
May I get Supreme Commander if it is still availalbe?
high rated
Dalkota: Warcraft II Battle.net Edition
i want pls
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Korotan: May I get Supreme Commander if it is still availalbe?
Granted.
Big thanks to Doc and finkleroy :)
Ciolpan.Florin: when will be avaible ?
When someone feels like being generous and donating it to the giveaway. Could be today, tomorrow or 10 years from now.
Ciolpan.Florin: they give so many games to soo many ppll
You should start interacting with the forum in a different way if you want to be among those people.
It's near the end of the month. Start yer engines, people!
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: It's near the end of the month. Start yer engines, people!
A reminder that, for the purposes of both giveaways, July officially ends and August officially begins when it does in the PDT time zone. Please don't pre-request a game, everyone. Thanks.