It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If it is still available then GRIS.

Thanks,
If it's still available could I have LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game?
misteryo: May I have Supraland? Thanks.
finkleroy: Granted.
Wow! Thank you very much!
I'd like to request Slay the Spire if I may.
tastymonkey: If it is still available then GRIS.
Granted.
PhilD: If it's still available could I have LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game?
Granted.
uchristensen: I'd like to request Slay the Spire if I may.
Granted.
Hi. Could I have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?
Someone was gifted Stardew Valley earlier today but it's still listed. Assuming (hoping?) it's another gift so if i'm eligible, would love to play that. Thank you.
topolla: Hi. Could I have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?
Granted.
Jeets2: Someone was gifted Stardew Valley earlier today but it's still listed. Assuming (hoping?) it's another gift so if i'm eligible, would love to play that. Thank you.
Granted.
PhilD: If it's still available could I have LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game?
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for the game!
+1 for the giveaway!
Thank you and the donor. I was waiting for this game for years because of its famous split screen couch co-op but the price was always too high. Thanks again.
low rated
happywinner: can i have frostpunk from this batch? or its gone?
finkleroy: It's still on the list, but you already received Stronghold HD this month. Denied due to reaching the monthly limit.
Well that is unfortunate :/ that gog redux have different rules, no 3 games limit, just one

Would you be so cool and consider to increase that monthly limit to two at least?
high rated
happywinner: Would you be so cool and consider to increase that monthly limit to two at least?
There are currently 508 keys available in the non-GOG giveaway, and that number doesn't really fluctuate very much. If the number of available keys in this giveaway increases to at least a couple hundred, and stays there for a few months, I'll consider increasing the limit of non-daggered keys everyone's allowed per month.
high rated
finkleroy: It's still on the list, but you already received Stronghold HD this month. Denied due to reaching the monthly limit.
happywinner: Well that is unfortunate :/ that gog redux have different rules, no 3 games limit, just one

Would you be so cool and consider to increase that monthly limit to two at least?
There are a number of reasons they are different: lack of GoG vs. Steam bundles, quality of games, etc. that just tend to result in this GA having significantly fewer games.

The other GA is more of a clearinghouse, whereas this one is a boutique.
high rated
It looks that no one is interested in old Dark Sun series. I've never played it but still remember how I read all news in local computer magazine about it when game was released. And game impressed me very. So might I ask for it? Thanks in advance.

As for discussion about one-game-per-month limit. I wouldn't change it. This is fair number when everyone has chance to ask for something.
low rated
truhlik: It looks that no one is interested in old Dark Sun series. I've never played it but still remember how I read all news in local computer magazine about it when game was released. And game impressed me very. So might I ask for it? Thanks in advance.
I did, but it was either that, or the game I chose....had to pick carefully. :)

truhlik: As for discussion about one-game-per-month limit. I wouldn't change it. This is fair number when everyone has chance to ask for something.
I agree somewhat but I also agree with OP....if the amount of keys got to a huge size an increase(even a temp one) on limits would likely be ok. :)

(But yeah, for now the limit is perfect AS IS)