It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
truhlik: It looks that no one is interested in old Dark Sun series. I've never played it but still remember how I read all news in local computer magazine about it when game was released. And game impressed me very. So might I ask for it? Thanks in advance.
Granted.
GameRager: I agree somewhat but I also agree with OP....if the amount of keys got to a huge size an increase(even a temp one) on limits would likely be ok. :)
When that does happen, I call dibs on the free unicorn and the pirate ship full of booty.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by bler144
GameRager: I agree somewhat but I also agree with OP....if the amount of keys got to a huge size an increase(even a temp one) on limits would likely be ok. :)
bler144: When that does happen, I call dibs on the free unicorn and the pirate ship full of booty.
When it happens, I call dibs on the GOG exclusive Half-Life 3.
low rated
bler144: When that does happen, I call dibs on the free unicorn and the pirate ship full of booty.
Yeah it's rather unlikely, but it still seems like a good idea IF the stockpile of donated games somehow got built up to such a level.

Also thanks for making me LOL(and also for making me want to re-watch that film). :)
=======================================================

finkleroy: When it happens, I call dibs on the GOG exclusive Half-Life 3.
Eh, we got DNF after over 12 years, so never say never. ;D
Post edited February 17, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: Eh, we got DNF after over 12 years, so never say never. ;D
Yeeeeeeeah... I'm gonna say never here. There's a 0% chance that Half-Life 3 would be a GOG exclusive. Hell, the Witcher series and Cyberpunk 2077 aren't even GOG exclusives.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by finkleroy
low rated
finkleroy: Yeeeeeeeah... I'm gonna say never here. There's a 0% chance that Half-Life 3 would be a GOG exclusive.
Oh my bad...I misread that as just HL3(as in anywhere and being released). Yeah, that's likely not gonna happen even if it did get made and released. :)
Hey Finkleroy, can I have that NEO Scavenger, please? Didn't see anyone claiming it and I always wanted to check that out.

Have a great week!
Thank you finkleroy for organizing and running this massive giveaway and of course much thanks to the legendary doc for his generosity. Can't wait to start it up on this holiday!

Edit: what a fantastic gem of a game this is. Had always heard good things and it's as advertised! Thanks again everyone involved in this giveaway.
Post edited March 18, 2020 by Jeets2
Many thanks to Doc for Dark Sun, and to finkleroy for organizing this! And also the other donors :)
high rated
I also hope the limit won't be increased, even if somehow the number of available games will end up much higher, which is very unlikely in itself. This allows games to be spread around more, including to people who check less often or only learn of this late, despite otherwise being sufficiently active. The very sought-after games tend to be nabbed right away anyway, so at least give more people a chance on the... second chance.
high rated
Personally I wouldn't increase the limit of one game per month. It allows for a higher number of users to have the chance to get a game, and not only the "regulars".
high rated
In all honestly I don't know why are you even discussing the potential increase of the monthly limit.
This one user who isn't a relevant member of this Community Giveaway movement (if I may call it that) said it after realizing he won't be grabbing any more GOG games this month and all of the sudden this avalanche started.

The only reason why there are so many games on the available list at the moment is because Doc decided to go generosity-berserk and gave gargantuan number of games for adoption.
This won't (or at least shouldn't) be happening every month and there will be again a month or few months with less games available and then the regular grabbers will get their empty souls fed while those less quick will have to wait for another chance and everything will go back to "normal".

The current rules are fine and already too lenient (well, for my taste at least xD). So, just return to "business as usual" mode and be thankful for all the generosity shown to you by good people throwing the coal into the steam engine of this lovely traditional giveaway.
BranjoHello: steam engine
Pun intended?

As for weighing in on this, if the matter was brought up, why not? Plus that, when such things are brought up and there are a few requests, the admins of these giveaways (so talking of the previous "incarnations" as well) may feel pressured to be even more lenient, make exceptions or loosen restrictions altogether, maybe think that they may come off as too strict or uptight otherwise, and weighing in to say that's not the case, things are fine as they are (or may even get stricter) may counter a bit of that.
Could I ask for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition, if it's still available? If not, no worries!
I guess that, in spirit, the limit of keys of community GAs should only be raised out of the need to prevent keys from expiring or rotting (should that ever happen), not out of people wanting more. And this is consistent with the daggered rule IMO.