It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Falci: Hey, can I have Stardew Valley?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and the always amazing Doc0075 for the wonderful belated birthday gift. :)

(Birthday was on February 8th if you guys are wondering ^_^ )
low rated
Falci: Thank you and the always amazing Doc0075 for the wonderful belated birthday gift. :)

Nice...hope you had a good one. :)
Falci: Thank you and the always amazing Doc0075 for the wonderful belated birthday gift. :)

GameRager: Nice...hope you had a good one. :)
Oh, it was awesome! Best birthday I had in quite a few years. :)
May I have Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded?
high rated
NickZah: May I have Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded?
Granted.
Many thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Larry!
That list is very impressive! Thanks to all the very generous donors.
Forgot to say thanks, so thanks Doc75 and finkleroy for Ancestors
Usually don't ask, but have been eyeing this game forever and just saw it on the list...

It sounds like you have given out Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition , but saw it's still listed. if there's a second copy, could I request that?

I know... I'm bad at this. But many thanks for caring enough to do these giveaways. Even though I rarely partake, it's appreciated.
Cavalary: No harm in having things stay on the list for a bit, lets those who check less often have a chance, or if they stay long enough may even let someone who got a game in one month to get another one from the same "batch" in the next.
Such "batches" are also great when you are not fast enough - photo of me just after the start of the month and after 2nd "batch". :)
kai2: Usually don't ask, but have been eyeing this game forever and just saw it on the list...

It sounds like you have given out Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition , but saw it's still listed. if there's a second copy, could I request that?

I know... I'm bad at this. But many thanks for caring enough to do these giveaways. Even though I rarely partake, it's appreciated.
Granted.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you! Many thanks.

And a big thank you to Doc0075 as well!!
Post edited February 16, 2020 by kai2
May I have Supraland? Thanks.
misteryo: May I have Supraland? Thanks.
Granted.
Record month! Thank you, Doc, and anyone else who has donated!