It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: Still 176 games to arrive...
Again, words can't do justice, so I'll just add one more embarrassingly insufficient thank you for all you do.
high rated
Ixamyakxim: Any way I can get a copy of Fort Triumph if it's still available?

I've been dying for something a bit more tactical and turnbased. HoMM mixed with a bit of RPG lite tactical combat seems pretty sweet (and if anyone is interested in something a little bit more intense and involved I'd suggest Fallen Enchantress!).

I know it's not turnbased, but I recently tried out Tower of Time to scratch that itch and had HUGE overheating issues - anyone have any suggestions? It doesn't seem like too graphically intensive a game. I tried dropping details, shadows and particles and I've played my PC isn't a total piece of junk (I've played some nice visually beautiful and modern FPS games without issue - I don't understand why this one would be such a CPU burner).
Granted.
Doc0075: Still 176 games to arrive...
Might be the drop for me then!
Thank you so much Doc and finkleroy for Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition. I was really wanting to wait for that third batch of games before I made a request, but I haven’t played the White March expansions for Pillars of Eternity yet and I figured it’s about time I do. So thank you again, and good luck to those who had the patience to wait for Doc’s third batch of games to drop. I gotta imagine there’s gonna be some amazing games still to come.
high rated
blastradius: Thank you so much Doc and finkleroy for Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition. I was really wanting to wait for that third batch of games before I made a request, but I haven’t played the White March expansions for Pillars of Eternity yet and I figured it’s about time I do. So thank you again, and good luck to those who had the patience to wait for Doc’s third batch of games to drop. I gotta imagine there’s gonna be some amazing games still to come.
There definitely are, and they'll be released soon™. After the next Non-GOG update dies down. I'll be releasing that one soon™.
blastradius: Thank you so much Doc and finkleroy for Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition. I was really wanting to wait for that third batch of games before I made a request, but I haven’t played the White March expansions for Pillars of Eternity yet and I figured it’s about time I do. So thank you again, and good luck to those who had the patience to wait for Doc’s third batch of games to drop. I gotta imagine there’s gonna be some amazing games still to come.
finkleroy: There definitely are, and they'll be released soon™. After the next Non-GOG update dies down. I'll be releasing that one soon™.
We're only half-way through the month and it has been non-stop for you between this and the Non-GOG giveaways. So big kudos to you for managing all this flawlessly! Your work here is greatly appreciated.

And of course, all this wouldn't be possible without all the donations across both giveaways, so a big thank you to all donors as well.
finkleroy: There definitely are, and they'll be released soon™.
Will the next batch of them be the last one this month?
high rated
finkleroy: There definitely are, and they'll be released soon™.
Lexor: Will the next batch of them be the last one this month?
From me, yes.
Can I ask for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and DLCs?
Doc0075: *snip*
Thank you very much for your generosity. :)

finkleroy: *snip*
And thank you very much for your hard work here. :)
finkleroy: - CARRION
Oh, I've been eyeing that since before release after finishing the demo, can I have that?
finkleroy: - CARRION
Klumpen0815: Oh, I've been eyeing that since before release after finishing the demo, can I have that?
Only if it fits in the overhead compartment.
Klumpen0815: Oh, I've been eyeing that since before release after finishing the demo, can I have that?
mrkgnao: Only if it fits in the overhead compartment.
*titter*
Ixamyakxim: Any way I can get a copy of Fort Triumph if it's still available?

I've been dying for something a bit more tactical and turnbased. HoMM mixed with a bit of RPG lite tactical combat seems pretty sweet (and if anyone is interested in something a little bit more intense and involved I'd suggest Fallen Enchantress!).

I know it's not turnbased, but I recently tried out Tower of Time to scratch that itch and had HUGE overheating issues - anyone have any suggestions? It doesn't seem like too graphically intensive a game. I tried dropping details, shadows and particles and I've played my PC isn't a total piece of junk (I've played some nice visually beautiful and modern FPS games without issue - I don't understand why this one would be such a CPU burner).
finkleroy: Granted.
Awesome thank you so much! Downloading Now! (well shortly - about to redeem and fire this one up tonight!)
high rated
pigulici: Can I ask for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and DLCs?
Granted.
Granted.