It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pity that most of my nominations didn’t make it to the final list XD
But well, maybe it’s not a bad idea to try out something recommended by others, so may I have Xanadu Next?
Many thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for BIOMUTANT!
May I have Disco Elesyum my Good sir
high rated
Mortius1: May I please have - Baldur's Gate 3 ?
Granted.
Dark_art_: May I have Desperados III?
Granted.
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I please ask for Terminator: Resistance + Terminator: Resistance - Zero Day Exploit Comic (DLC) + Terminator: Resistance Annihilation Lin?
Granted.
drxenija: Can I ask for - The Outer Worlds + The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass (DLC)?
Granted.
Clairsentient: May I request The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
Granted.
ariaspi: I'd like to request Wasteland 3: Colorado Collection, please. :)
Granted.
srhill: Could I get Cyberpunk 2077?
Granted.
Outriders: Could I ask for Solasta: Crown of the Magister + Solasta: Crown of the Magister Primal Calling (DLC)?
Granted.
Makotolia: Pity that most of my nominations didn’t make it to the final list XD
But well, maybe it’s not a bad idea to try out something recommended by others, so may I have Xanadu Next?
Granted.
LaLaLee: May I have Disco Elesyum my Good sir
Granted.
May I request Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning? Thank you.
high rated
Pajama: May I request Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning? Thank you.
Granted.
A thousand thanks to the great Doc0075 and finkleroy for providing me with the means of travelling to a dark future :)

Let's keep the giveaway rolling!
Pajama: May I request Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning? Thank you.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Doc0075 for the gift, I will have many hours of pleasure playing this and thank you too finkleroy for all the hard work you do in running the giveaways.
Thanks to finkleroy and to Doc for his boundless generosity!
May I request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition?
Thank you very much for the gift and the record donations, Doc! And thank you very much for your tireless work on the giveaways, finkleroy! :)

Enjoy your games, everybody! Cheers!
I would love to ask for Solasta + DLC if the key is still available. Thank you.
Post edited January 20, 2022 by Mugiwarah
Well I missed out on Baldur's Gate III so I would make a request for a key of Baldr Sky
May i request Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition if one is still available? If not, could i ask for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition instead? thanks